Daybreak

Guest Beeks

No it's not a fave of mine but my friend has one that was aquired 10 years ago for £6 and wants some information

Just wondering if it's been booted? or a reissue?

The one they have is an Orange label...it DOES say PAP 003B on the label on the left...and on the right it says doc dick enterprises (bmi)

Any help on this one?

Social source share

• Replies 23
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

No it's not a fave of mine but my friend has one that was aquired 10 years ago for £6 and wants some information

The one they have is an Orange label...it DOES say PAP 003B on the label on the left...and on the right it says doc dick enterprises (bmi)

Any help on this one?

Exist a legit reissue...but I don´t know the diferenc with the original, now on ebay a wite label promo, the first time I see in WL,RARE!

Social source share

Cheers folks...it's a reissue...personally...I don't even think its worth the £6 let alone a grand :(:lol:

You always manage to make me chuckle Russ :thumbup:

Daybreak is a piece of modern soul class (both sides) and yes,you are entitled to your opinion mate :D

I like your niavity, what is class to you (Ruby Andrews,sam dee's et al)it's like taking a step back in time for a lot of us who heard these a long time ago and admittedly felt the same when we first heard em.

I have a sneaking feeling when you get past the letter B,metaphorically speaking that is, you'll appreciate such great tunes like this..

Take care and enjoy the ride.............................................. :(

Social source share

You always manage to make me chuckle Russ :(

Daybreak is a piece of modern soul class (both sides) and yes,you are entitled to your opinion mate :(

I like your niavity, what is class to you (Ruby Andrews,sam dee's et al)it's like taking a step back in time for a lot of us who heard these a long time ago and admittedly felt the same when we first heard em.

I have a sneaking feeling when you get past the letter B,metaphorically speaking that is, you'll appreciate such great tunes like this..

Take care and enjoy the ride.............................................. :)

NEV.....................QUALITY MATE..........

NAIL AND HEAD COME TO MIND MATE!

It's Needs Saying though Nev!

DEAD RIGHT :D

Suprised My Mate JOCKO ain't already said it :lol:

BEST

BULLY :thumbup:

Edited by Bully Boy
Social source share

Any help on this one?

C'mon Beeks admitt it you bought it thinking it was a real one how much did you pay :lol:

Social source share

You always manage to make me chuckle Russ :D

Daybreak is a piece of modern soul class (both sides) and yes,you are entitled to your opinion mate :lol:

Take care and enjoy the ride.............................................. :thumbup:

Haha Nev...i've come a fook of a long way since then mate...even in the short space of time i've been on this forum...though I appreciate the brilliance of Ruby Andrews, i've been buying pure R&B for quite some time now...and have a not too shabby collection to be fair

and you're right...it IS my opinion...and to be blunt...the day I start appreciating Modern is the time for you to take a gun to my head and pull the trigger

And Bully...f*** off you dick...never spoke to me...never seen you on the boards EVER...so crawl back into your fucking hole :(

Social source share

C'mon Beeks admitt it you bought it thinking it was a real one how much did you pay :lol:

Ted...if you gave me money to take it off your hands it would have to be enough to get me a pint and a packet of fags :D

Social source share

And Bully...f*** off you dick...never spoke to me...never seen you on the boards EVER...so crawl back into your fucking hole :)

WHATEVER............ NEHNENERNENER EHENERENR....

When I do see you Beeks, I will come and introduce myself to you... :D

I will not say anymore mate, I am not a rude man or an idiot............ :(

But you may well think better of what you have just typed :(

END OFF!

The Bulmiester :lol:

P.S. Anyone who has seen me gracing the boards will vouch for that........!

An there are quite a few :thumbup:

Edited by Bully Boy
Social source share

whats Bully ever done to you way ott imo

Come onto a thread he had no fooking right to come onto to have a pop at me when I was asking a perfectly legitimate question for a friend...sick of these fooking Internet Warriors thinking they can make cheap digs at my expense...not having it...simple as that Ted

Social source share

WHATEVER............ NEHNENERNENER EHENERENR....

When I do see you Beeks, I will come and introduce myself to you... :D

I will not say anymore mate, I am not a rude man or an idiot............ :(

But you may well think better of what you have just typed :(

END OFF!

The Bulmiester :lol:

P.S. Anyone who has seen me gracing the boards will vouch for that........!

An there are quite a few :thumbup:

I'm shitting myself...

Social source share

I'm shitting myself...

Was the thread called Daybreak or was it Jawbreak. :lol:

You Are A Fookin' Idiot Beeks

Say No More On The Subject......

When you say you are shitting yourself, are you sure you are not just talking,

Cause You Normally Talk a load of SHITE!

Bring It On !

Social source share

Was the thread called Daybreak or was it Jawbreak. :D

You Are A Fookin' Idiot Beeks

Say No More On The Subject......

When you say you are shitting yourself, are you sure you are not just talking,

Cause You Normally Talk a load of SHITE!

Bring It On !

I'm not going to lower myself to threats on a message board...that would just be a little sad wouldn't it? :lol:

Come see me Bully and we will see whether you live up to your name...or end up where I put you...i'm guessing the latter...until them you're just like your 'mate'

........all fooking mouth

Closing this thread for obvious reasons..

Social source share