Ebay Seller Indiana_funk

paultp

Haven't received a record from this guy despite paying on 24th October so sent a message and checked the listing. Then checked his feedback for the last month :thumbup:

https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...P:feedback:2:us

Filed a paypal dispute like everyone else.

I'm sure the guy is a member on here? I've dealt with him before and he's slow to send stuff but I think this time it is terminal :thumbsup:

Social source share

• Replies 26
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

That's a shame, he used to turn up some great stuff, hope it's nothing to serious and he is able to get back on track.

Dave

he robbed me of about 70 dollars, when the record never arrived i e.mailed him and said i hadnt recieved it and he said hed just send another [i thought strange he could find another just like that] course it never arrived and like the trusting twat i am in the end it was too late to even neg him :thumbsup:

Social source share

Haven't received a record from this guy despite paying on 24th October so sent a message and checked the listing. Then checked his feedback for the last month :thumbup:

I'm sure the guy is a member on here? I've dealt with him before and he's slow to send stuff but I think this time it is terminal :thumbsup:

i got my money back with paypal. i spent a long time trying to contact him and even left him phone messages. he didn't respond to phone, ebay messages, paypal messages, etc. paypal refunded my money. i send him another message via ebay saying i still wanted the record and that i would pay him again if i got it and that i would leave negative feedback in 3 days if he didn't respond at least. he didn't respond to that either. 5 days later i got the record with no response ever. i had forgotten to leave a negative, fortunately for him.

Social source share

I won some great records off one guy (never seen them since) and about 6 weeks later his wife contacted me to say --------- :thumbsup:

He had died in a car accident, how said is that. :lol:

I have had some quiet hard records off him and with his sound files buing blind aint a problem.

He once sold some stuff on a buy it now and he had a killer killer KILLER 70ts track I have never seen before or since. A Willie Wade, Terry Callier and Cajun Heart sounding record :lol:

Edited by Prophonics 2029
Social source share

He had died in a car accident, how said is that. :thumbsup:

Thats the thing about e bay, the unexpected things that can happen in life can prevent you from recieving your item !

Thats why paypal is important IMO

This Guys obviously gone off the radar for some reason, so paypal will pick up the bill wont they ?

Not good when you are waiting for a cracking tune, but shit happens !!!

Unfortunatley it looks to me like he is either in Hospital ..... In Prison ....... or Dead

And that is because of the bad feedback coming in at the same time !

Moss

Social source share

have used him before with no prob but happened to me too....left it for 3 weeks after sending a few messages with no replies....looked at feedback and thought shit dont look good....he had some kinda buyers map on his profile saying last item shipped to uk on nov 3....but have to agree something bad must have happened just after....made claim to paypal...lucky only about $15...

Social source share

Heard he was basically a guy who lived hand to mouth. Sold records to buy other records etc.

Have had problems with him in the past as well, Steve I have it on good authority that you have truly hit the nail on the head :thumbup:

Social source share

Have had problems with him in the past as well, Steve I have it on good authority that you have truly hit the nail on the head :D

Thanks Steve, fortunately my only dealings with him were a long time ago. :(

I am very lucky have never had an ebay deal go wrong apart from one cracked record, but then again I don't have the time to spend all my life on there :thumbup:

Social source share

I've bought lots off him over a few years and he has mainly been slow

But been waiting 6 weeks for 4 records, emailed him several times without a response so filed a complaint against him tonight before I saw this thread

Steve

Social source share

Sounds like he might have died! Or been kidnapped by space aliens.

Let's hope it's neither.

like I said, I did get my record this time around (I'm talking about this latest auction that people here are talking about) but it was after paypal refunded and like 2 months later and after I left voicemails, etc.. so he's still around. he never actually responded to anything. i repaid him after i got the record.

Social source share

Haven't received a record from this guy despite paying on 24th October so sent a message and checked the listing. Then checked his feedback for the last month :huh:

I'm sure the guy is a member on here? I've dealt with him before and he's slow to send stuff but I think this time it is terminal rolleyes.gif

don't know what to say really...

seems like most of ssourcers have experienced good business with this guy, but i actually haven't.

Bought off him 4 years ago an r&b 7", never received anything until i called him (from italy) and he said the item had gotten lost in the post BUT he would have sent me another one (which turned out to be the same as in the ebay listing). Then i bought another off him which never arrived. This time the reason seemed to be a snow storm or a flood, possibly something like that.

I never bought anything off him thereafter.

Social source share

Something is wrong with Indiana!

Bought a record from him around 2 years ago, paid him directly but never get the item.

He told me the money arrived a few days later and he sent out the record directly. I waited 5 weeks but my postman never rang my bell. After asking him, he told me he send the parcel to the wrong address, it returned by post and he will sent out the record again....but no record in sight until now.

I tried to contact him via mail around 6 times....nothing happened.

If you want to buy your records from good dealers...don`t try to buy from Indiana_fuck.

Social source share

Had a few bits of this guy over the years always recieved my goods but had a bad experience with another ebay regular this year by the name mischino payed $40 odd dollar for a record plus postage that was april three weeks later no record contacted them on 16 different occassions via ebay and email as they put several more copies of the record up they where approached by ebay but still didn't get the single finally put it down to a bad experience and wont deal with them again . funny enough they had another copy on thier last listing

OOHH DEAR

JUST SEEN THIS AFTER MENTIONING THIS SELLER IN ANOTHER THREAD(JOHNNY WATSON-VALISE)

SEEMS HE'S THE GUY WHO JUST SOLD "DEMANDING MAN" FOR A LOT OF WONGA ,LAST WEEK.

DO HOPE BUYER GET'S HIS RECORD AND MORE IMPORTANTLY ..ITS KOSHER :rolleyes:

Social source share

pretty sure that Mischino is the guy who turned up the Royal Esquires a while back...used to trade as BrooklynBorn on ebay...his name was joe?(italian surname)..who I think got suspended of ebay.

As regards indiafunk...bought two records off him a few years back,on different occasions...sent cash as I didn't have a paypal account...neither of which turned up,just lots of excuses sad.gif

Social source share

pretty sure that Mischino is the guy who turned up the Royal Esquires a while back...used to trade as BrooklynBorn on ebay...his name was joe?(italian surname)..who I think got suspended of ebay.

Joe Giattano (correct spelling?)

Yep, he did get booted off eBay and was linked to Richie Rosen in some way.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert