Black Sugar - Too Late - Sono Radio

Guest MrsB

• Replies 16
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

One sold today on 'the bay' only 1 bid so sold for start price $99 - around £65 at todays ER.

M.

btw it is some tune tho' :rolleyes:

Christ I missed that! What a bargain!

Did you buy it Mark

Person had it listed as Rock latin rather than Latin soul

only 2 other copies have been through ebay in last 3 years

Definately going to be abig one

Social source share

One sold today on 'the bay' only 1 bid so sold for start price $99 - around £65 at todays ER.

M.

btw it is some tune tho' :rolleyes:

If the winner wants to sell me that copy for £100 - the money's waiting.

Social source share

Christ I missed that! What a bargain!

only 2 other copies have been through ebay in last 3 years

No, there have been lots more copies and $99.99 is not a bargain compared to what some of the others have sold for. The seller who sold this latest one have regularly sold copies of that 45 during the past year on eBay (at least 5-7 copies) for prices ranging from $50-$125.

Social source share

No, there have been lots more copies and $99.99 is not a bargain compared to what some of the others have sold for. The seller who sold this latest one have regularly sold copies of that 45 during the past year on eBay (at least 5-7 copies) for prices ranging from $50-$125.

Well theres only 2 showing on popsike Sebastien

Social source share

Well theres only 2 showing on popsike Sebastien

As much as I like and use Popsike... it's not perfect and far from everything turns up there. Actually, most things DOESN'T turn up there. There have been plenty of copies on eBay of this title over the past couple of years, most of them have been from the same Peruvian seller so it's most likely not as hard to find in Peru as in the rest of the world. :thumbsup:

Social source share

As much as I like and use Popsike... it's not perfect and far from everything turns up there. Actually, most things DOESN'T turn up there. There have been plenty of copies on eBay of this title over the past couple of years, most of them have been from the same Peruvian seller so it's most likely not as hard to find in Peru as in the rest of the world. :D

Sounds like some people want a record to be rarer than it actually is. laugh.giflaugh.gif

Social source share

Source Advert