• Replies 14
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Andy Kempster

Mrs Mills on the piano ;-)

Superb tune. I cant hear it without thinking how exciting it sounds out lous in a club.

defintely be playing it tonight at engineers arms and tomorrow at hitchin.....huzzah

Social source share

Guest soulmaguk

just been told my alexander patton has been delivered

cant wait to play it tonight, its got to be one of the best records ever

:D:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::lol::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

That's great mate,

Tell a funny story, once met Alex at one of Whitby's Weekenders a few years ago, didn't know he was gonna be there at all, had double dropped a hand full of M & Ms an hour ago and became over-whelmed by his presence. Anyway, he and his lovely wife were doing a record signing session, and found myself grinning stupidly and unable to avert my eyes from him., Alex's wife slowly unoticed by others stood beside me and softly said "Please dont stare at Alex any longer, i think you are freaking him out"

Busted!

Social source share

Guest Andy Kempster

Don't forget to flip it over, the B side is bloody good.

Paul

i did nad was more than pleasantly surprised, both sides will be getting an airing at hitchin tonight

Social source share

Guest Andy Kempster

That's great mate,

Tell a funny story, once met Alex at one of Whitby's Weekenders a few years ago, didn't know he was gonna be there at all, had double dropped a hand full of M & Ms an hour ago and became over-whelmed by his presence. Anyway, he and his lovely wife were doing a record signing session, and found myself grinning stupidly and unable to avert my eyes from him., Alex's wife slowly unoticed by others stood beside me and softly said "Please dont stare at Alex any longer, i think you are freaking him out"

Busted!

thats a hilarious story, poor bloke must have been wondering about these mad english people

Social source share

Guest mickeyb

:Dthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif:D:D:D:thumbup::thumbup:

Yeah,

but when you find it, it can mess up your mind.

Social source share

:Dthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif:D:D:D:thumbup::thumbup:

I got a Uk issue of this from Benos in Croydon for 65 quid about 1993 !

Great afternoon that was !

No more dreams is a decent B side too !!

BUT TRUE LOVE IS SO HARD TO FIND !

Edited by mossy
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert