The Other Ones - Stop - Abc W/d

Benji

Just picked this up in the states but can't find any info about it:

The Other Ones - Stop - ABC 10793 (WD)

Fairly obscure Righteous Bros soundalike dancer, nice one IMO. Anybody with a realistic value? The issue apparently goes for 200, this is a Monarch pressed west coast demo. Rarer? Or Cheap as chips?

TIA :ohmy:

Benji

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

alright, I give up. 42 views and not one fu**ing single reply. Seems like I'm under a "no reply to that krautsville bloke" spell or so laugh.gif

Guess I would have 100s of replies had I asked which oldies you like to listen to while having a dump...

Edited by benji
Social source share

hey fella i used to play this maybe 4 years ago

had a few demos all cost me about 10 - 20 quid, never seen an issue though.

thanks for the info. do you think 10-20 is the market value for a demo? searched the internet and I did find all sorts of prices for demos, from 75 (vg+) to 175 (m-). But I dont know if it actually sold for these prices...

Social source share

BUMP!

20+ views and not one reply???? can at least somebody please have a look in the latest manship guide and confirm that it's 200 for the issue???

I don't think anyone was ignoring you but if like Phil, you've had it a while and didn't pay much for it, you probably wouldn't know current value.

Anyway - Manship says: Other Ones - Stop / Dreaming out loud - ABC10793 £200, hope that helps... :D

Social source share

I don't think anyone was ignoring you but if like Phil, you've had it a while and didn't pay much for it, you probably wouldn't know current value.

Anyway - Manship says: Other Ones - Stop / Dreaming out loud - ABC10793 £200, hope that helps... :lol:

I know nobody was ignoring me intentionally but was simply a bit pissed off that other (IMO pointless and/or boring) threads have 100s of replies.

Anyway, thanks for the confirmation of value. Am thinking about posting it in the sales section but would like to put a realistic price on it first, don't want to put it up for offers unless I really don't know what it's worth.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert