• Replies 14
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Thankyou very much guys, GREAT RECORD!!!! :(

Have you heard 'Just enough to hurt me' I think its called. also by The Astors. I think its one of their rarer Stax recordings. there was one on ebay a while back but it was a bit battered. Also included on a 2cd set with the Newcomers on the 2nd cd. It might be a kent cd as I got mine off Adey C. Can't check though as I've lost it. doh!

Well worth checking out..superb slice of group vocal soul.

Anyone post a sound clip?

Kev

Edited by Kev Moore
Social source share

Have you heard 'Just enough to hurt me' I think its called. also by The Astors. I think its one of their rarer Stax recordings. there was one on ebay a while back but it was a bit battered. Also included on a 2cd set with the Notations on the 2nd cd. It might be a kent cd as I got mine off Adey C. Can't check though as I've lost it. doh!

Well worth checking out..superb slice of group vocal soul.

Anyone post a sound clip?

Kev

This record is very hard to find, only seen it for sale a few times, I got a beat up copy. Someone had it on ebay recently with a high start.

Social source share

:( Thats the one Chris.

Always liked that one. Story of my life til I got married. :thumbup:

I was tempted to go for the one on ebay but it was battered and had a high start and that week I couldn't even afford a decent bag of chips and if I'd spent the rent money I'd be single again. :ohmy:

Thanks for the post.

Kev

Must admit Kev, it was a nice tune but what was it called again? "Just Enough To Hurt Me"?

Couldn't forget this one could we. I mean, they repeated the title 'at least' seventeen times. :D

Social source share

Must admit Kev, it was a nice tune but what was it called again? "Just Enough To Hurt Me"?

Couldn't forget this one could we. I mean, they repeated the title 'at least' seventeen times. :(

Long time since I'd heard it and if you listen to as many tunes as I seem to do, and at my age I'd hope to be forgiven for not being quite sure what all the titles are.

:D Did well though didn't I.

Kev

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert