Kidinquisitive

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Richard Bergman

Sold mine for 250 a couple of years back, it was never anywhere near a $800 record especially with the amount of copies that are around. :rolleyes:

Even though "You should have told me " sounds like a million pounds worth of record. It's 300 ukp top end for me also.

Social source share

This has sold for more than $1,000 at least a couple times this year so saying it was "never" an $800 record is objectively not true. Anyway, I figured this might be a hard sell with the currency devaluation and the overall economic picture. On the other hand, a VG- copy sold for close to $400 on ebay the other day, so I felt $800 for a perfect copy was not too out of line. Will move this to ebay in a couple months and let the invisible hand sort it all out. In the meantime, if I see you guys trying to sell records for too much I'll be sure to point it out publicly as you've been gracious enough to do for me. biggrin.gif

Social source share

Sorry,but this has been discussed before,i.e. if a seller advertises on here and a potential buyer wants to make an offer then pm the seller but do not come on here telling the world what they think it's worth,it only fair that way.

Should post up somewhere relevant to discuss current value,exchange rate etc.

Social source share

& Isn't this Roosevelt Grier's label? The Pizza Pie man...

yes, but he's more famous in the 'real world' as an American football player, among other careers... most bios don't even mention his records, his book on needlepoint sewing (!) gets more mentions...

the Sir Shambling site reckons it's Jimmy Gresham on lead vocals. great record anyway...

Social source share

yes, but he's more famous in the 'real world' as an American football player, among other careers... most bios don't even mention his records, his book on needlepoint sewing (!) gets more mentions...

the Sir Shambling site reckons it's Jimmy Gresham on lead vocals. great record anyway...

He was also standing right next to Robert Kennedy when he was shot, and in the movie 'The Thing With Two Heads'

Social source share

d'oh, only just noticed the writing credits! pretty obvious there...

re: Rosey Grier's careers - yeah, what a guy! Pam Grier's cousin too i believe...

'Lover Set Me Free' is probably my favourite of his records...

Social source share

totally agree with you dancin collector

if they were the seller would they sell for lower price

no they wouldnt

-------------------

had same problem myself trying to sell my new yorkers which is mint-

people sayin its only worth this +that

but if you were to sell for 50 pounds would they say its worth more

no they wouldnt they would be thinkin you had a box full

sid

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum