Northern Soul Dj`s Wanted

No Jayne, i,m not joking its right on top of the pennies, its alot colder than Gisburn!

Dave.

Thought it was near that place Sheridan's was based...

Jayne. (having a mental block)

Social source share

• Replies 74
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest welshruss

Jayne

Sheridan,s the other side of the Pennies (to us anyway) in Dewsbury.

Queensberry is on top of hills between Bradford and Halifax. :(

Dave.

AHHHHH Davetay......long time mate.You in the Hilton this/next year ? Off topic

Social source share

Sorry if I have posted this in the wrong section being new.

Im looking to make contact with any Northern Soul DJ`s in the West Yorkshire area to play at a new venue in Queensbury. I would appreciate any names and addys.

Kindest Regards

Shane

Shane

On behalf of "normal" soul fans let me appologise for the sh1t you have had to put up with in asking for what you probably consider to be a decent answer to a decent question.

Thanks to the few who have at least tried to help someone who is just asking for assistance.

Regards and good luck.

Daz

Social source share

Shane

On behalf of "normal" soul fans let me appologise for the sh1t you have had to put up with in asking for what you probably consider to be a decent answer to a decent question.

Thanks to the few who have at least tried to help someone who is just asking for assistance.

Regards and good luck.

Daz

pardon? normal soul fans?.. :rolleyes: .. people have either tried to be helpful, honest or have a laugh with Shane. What is there to apologise for?..

Jayne.

Social source share

It would have to be a tuesday afternoon in the summer.

Right now Queensberry is the coldest place in the UK.

After all Queensbury is on the top of a mountain. :rolleyes:

Beg to differ, I live 4 mile from one of the coldest spots in the UK. A village called Woodland in County Durham, for example on 23 July 1986 when the Duke and Duchess of York got married Woodland was cut off with snow (seriously no lies here). Its about 1500ft above sea level. Another place famous for its cold/snowy conditions is Tow Law in County Durham aka the frozen wastes, which still commands lots of snow, believe me global warming aint reached them places.

Suz :ohmy:

x

Social source share

Beg to differ, I live 4 mile from one of the coldest spots in the UK. A village called Woodland in County Durham, for example on 23 July 1986 when the Duke and Duchess of York got married Woodland was cut off with snow (seriously no lies here). Its about 1500ft above sea level. Another place famous for its cold/snowy conditions is Tow Law in County Durham aka the frozen wastes, which still commands lots of snow, believe me global warming aint reached them places.

Suz biggrin.gif

x

Is the North-East not part of Iceland? biggrin.gif

Social source share

Guest bazrico

Shane

Regards and good luck.

Daz

I am not normal by the way since when have soulies been normal

Social source share

Guest bazrico

Shane

Regards and good luck.

Daz

As this person ventured to a local soul night good way to meet djs and get the drift of what they play and charge just my personal thoughts

Edited by bazrico
Social source share

Shane

Regards and good luck.

Daz

Diolch Daz,

Still have no DJS yet, you cant throw money at people these days. lol

Social source share

Guest bazrico

Diolch Daz,

Ok i will travel and do a spot will need the following

£250 per hour, travel expenses, hotel room with service, taxi to and from the venue, body guard to protect my records.

hey will have to travel from north wales

Go to the top of the pageReport Post

Edit Post

Social source share

Diolch Daz,

How can you possibly not have any DJ's yet :D

FFS nearly everyone on here has DJ'd at some time or other and I would imagine you have been snowed under (on topic bit) with pm's.

What exactly are you attempting to organise? Is it so weird that everyone is turning you down or are you turning down everyone who offers?

Imagine that, an NS night stuck for DJ's :ohmy:

Social source share

How can you possibly not have any DJ's yet :D

FFS nearly everyone on here has DJ'd at some time or other and I would imagine you have been snowed under (on topic bit) with pm's.

What exactly are you attempting to organise? Is it so weird that everyone is turning you down or are you turning down everyone who offers?

Imagine that, an NS night stuck for DJ's :ohmy:

SOULCREW aka Yoki WILL DO IT AS HE NEEDS EMPLOYMENT AND AS A BACKUP WILL BRING ME BOX OF TRUSSES

T SUPPORT HIS NICKERS AND RECORD BXES CARRIED BY US

THERE YOU GO 2 DJS

AN A TRUSS R TWO

THAT OK YOKI

Doug

Social source share

Ok i will travel and do a spot will need the following

£250 per hour, travel expenses, hotel room with service, taxi to and from the venue, body guard to protect my records.

hey will have to travel from north wales

Go to the top of the pageReport Post

Edit Post

Havent we been here before Bazrico. lol

Social source share

Guest bazrico

Havent we been here before Bazrico. lol

ok it's Friday sorry can't do the soul nite but hope you have great night and you get the the Djs you sort

Social source share

Diolch Daz,

No problem mate. Don't give up; I'm sure that there are plenty of soulies somewhere in Yorkshire that would lend you a hand. As many contributors have pointed out, in a round about way, many people on this site claim to be DJ's some of them must be local to you.

Iechyd da.

Daz

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert