Cody Black - I'm Slowly Moulding - King Yd

Soulfuljules

I received today a copy of this beauty which has been on my want list for about ten years now!!!

Was a bit surprised when I played it, because after approx 20 seconds the volume seems to jump up a little bit and then remains like that until the end of the track. Nothing annoying but noticeable.

Has anybody else noticed this with their copies??

The matrix number on the run-out groove is K - 45 - 12499 on the keep on keeping on side and K - 12500 on the Moulding side.

Thanx,

g

Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

it does it on all of them

My blue issue it did the same

..not heard a copy that doesnt do it

so nothing to worry about

still a great tune....but you would think they might have noticed on a test press before

pressing up but the demos obviously came out first and they didnnt change it for the commercial releases??

WHY NOT??

anyones guess.

gasher

Social source share

it does it on all of them

My blue issue it did the same

..not heard a copy that doesnt do it

so nothing to worry about

still a great tune....but you would think they might have noticed on a test press before

pressing up but the demos obviously came out first and they didnnt change it for the commercial releases??

WHY NOT??

anyones guess.

gasher

Studio costs.... time.... probably summat like that Richie....

There's actually a few tracks out there that "jump up" in volume after the start of the song.... seems to be more common than you think....

Jean Carter - I Bet You (Sunflower).... just one example of the top of my head....

Edited by vaultofsouler
Social source share

Studio costs.... time.... probably summat like that Richie....

There's actually a few tracks out there that "jump up" in volume after the start of the song.... seems to be more common than you think....

Jean Carter - I Bet You (Sunflower).... just one example of the top of my head....

Bobby Jones "Talkin Bout Jones" is another .

Social source share

Guest smudgesmith

I received today a copy of this beauty which has been on my want list for about ten years now!!!

Was a bit surprised when I played it, because after approx 20 seconds the volume seems to jump up a little bit and then remains like that until the end of the track. Nothing annoying but noticeable.

Has anybody else noticed this with their copies??

The matrix number on the run-out groove is K - 45 - 12499 on the keep on keeping on side and K - 12500 on the Moulding side.

Thanx,

g

Mine too they are all the same

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert