Guest Mrs Simsy

• Replies 19
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest inspirations001

the one with no # on label is slightly rarer, but like the above said about £20. i got one off ebay recently for $9.99 so i was well pleased. great record!

Social source share

Guest Mrs Simsy

the one with no # on label is slightly rarer, but like the above said about £20. i got one off ebay recently for $9.99 so i was well pleased. great record!

I do love it, very underplayed imo. Was just wondering if it was worth selling but i think i'll hang onto it. :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest inspirations001

i've had 3 in last couple of years and sold for very little, bout £10-£12. keep hold of it and when it gets played a bit the price will rocket. VERY underplayed and has been for 30 yrs or more.and i mho, it's the best thing on vent by them.proper northern soul!!

Social source share

i've had 3 in last couple of years and sold for very little, bout £10-£12. keep hold of it and when it gets played a bit the price will rocket. VERY underplayed and has been for 30 yrs or more.and i mho, it's the best thing on vent by them.proper northern soul!!

Agree with you there mate...100%!!! When I first heard (early 80's) I thought it was gonna be an expensive tune, image how pleasantly surprised I was when I got one for a fiver!!

Edited by Soul-Slider
Social source share

Seem to remember 3 or 4 years ago it was getting some turntable action (in London) but don't hear it now.

Great cheapie :wicked:

Social source share

Guest Brett F

I do love it, very underplayed imo. Was just wondering if it was worth selling but i think i'll hang onto it. :D

Excellent record, and well worth keeping.

Social source share

Superb cheapie - anything by them is good - I love 'sad sad story' - just a great soul record.

STRANGE INNIT LOOK AT ME NOW IS CHEAP AND AVAILABLE, WHILE I WANT MY BABY BACK CHARTED IN THE USA BUT IS NO LONGER SO CHEAP AND AVAILABLE ANYMORE. AMAZING WOT A FEW CURRENT SPINS CAN DO FOR A RECORD EH!

BRI PINCH.

SUNDAY CHILLOUT, 14TH DECEMBER, HORSE AND GROOM PUB, EAST LAITH GATE, DONCASTER.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert