Andy Dyson 45's Website

Chalky

Andy Dyson is pleased to announce that his new look rare soul website is now open.

https://www.ad45s.co.uk/

Please take a minute or two to create/register an account and log in, browse 1000's of titles in the dedicated genres and listen to sound files for 100's of titles.

Titles being added all the time as are sound files.

Have fun and hope there is something that takes your fancy :shhh:

Social source share

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Andy Dyson is pleased to announce that his new look rare soul website is now open.

https://www.ad45s.co.uk/

Please take a minute or two to create/register an account and log in, browse 1000's of titles in the dedicated genres and listen to sound files for 100's of titles.

Titles being added all the time as are sound files.

Have fun and hope there is something that takes your fancy :shhh:

Hi Andy

It's a good one. I stay in touch

Bruno

Social source share

This is just a very small % of what we have to offer ,mother time is the factor but we'll keep on adding stuff all the time all feedback welcome positive or negative , more importantly than the sales stuff i want the site to be a informative platform for knowledge and the vemues and all things good about the scene so sit tight for scans and clips that you won't have seen before ... enjoy

Social source share

This is just a very small % of what we have to offer ,mother time is the factor but we'll keep on adding stuff all the time all feedback welcome positive or negative , more importantly than the sales stuff i want the site to be a informative platform for knowledge and the vemues and all things good about the scene so sit tight for scans and clips that you won't have seen before ... enjoy

Having problems with the site I'm afraid. At least, I think I am? Are we able to listen to certain tracks? The ones with the standard arrow pointing to the right icon? If so, don't seem to work for me. Typical. :o)

Social source share

Having problems with the site I'm afraid. At least, I think I am? Are we able to listen to certain tracks? The ones with the standard arrow pointing to the right icon? If so, don't seem to work for me. Typical. :o)

I'm playing tracks now Denbo. The play icons are on the right, there should be play icon, pause/stop, volume controls, e-mail and add to cart icon.

Social source share

I'm playing tracks now Denbo. The play icons are on the right, there should be play icon, pause/stop, volume controls, e-mail and add to cart icon.

Nah, mine are all at the bottom of the web page and don't work. Strange?

I'll try it on my Mac when I get home later this afternoon. But ain't working on my PC here at the office. Odd? It's usually the other way round.

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert