Pete S

• Replies 18
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately!) there isn't one Ace-owned title on there, so we can't approach eBay and accuse the seller of bootlegging our owned repertoire.

Surely someone from Universal, EMI or Sony BMG could, though!

Social source share

Beggers belief this, made me chuckle though how he's put the values on one or two of the tracks like it somehow it makes it all the more authentic and collectable, very sad and very wrong and who would part with sixty two quid for this? even more sad. I wish this type of abuse could be stamped out totally but as it's been said before Ebay do nothing and have little or no interest in anything other than their fees.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately!) there isn't one Ace-owned title on there, so we can't approach eBay and accuse the seller of bootlegging our owned repertoire.

Surely someone from Universal, EMI or Sony BMG could, though!

Hello Tony

There are eight songs on there which are controlled by Millbrand Music so I'll be looking into it.

I'm amazed it had four bidders and reached £62.00

Paul

Social source share

Guest Fatius Bumius

He had it on before, Buy It Now £7.99, 3 x purchases, the auction ended with none sold! Ebay Item: 220304432134.

He'll get £50 on a 2nd chance offer as well if the buyer takes him up on it. Unbelievable.

Social source share

"Never again lose THEM memories!" - another semiliterate moron... :yes:

Surely it should have been " You'll never again lose them memories " ? :D

Still , at £62 a throw , I would pretend to be illiterate my dear Mel .......

Malc Burton

Social source share

Finished at £62 :lol:

That's why people bootleg, there are so many dummys who will part with this sort of money for 2 home made CD's in a home made case. The guy has a website too where he will make up CD's to order.

I don't understand the point of buying bootleg vinyl these days (CD's & mp3's are much more convenient and generally cheaper) but bootleg CD's for 62 quid? :lol:

It is very tempting really, given that I got 50 blank CD's for £6.48 the other day :lol:

Ebay is so full of bootlegs these days and the major organisations generally do nothing, so they are just as responsible for the problem as the wanker.gif 's that buy them. I suppose they still view it as not worth the bother for the relatively small sums involved compared with the cost of prosecuting.

The world is turning to sh*t.

Social source share

Guest andyrattigan

£62!!!!!

There are heaps of comps with all those big oldies for between £5-10.

Why would they not just buy a few goldmine and kent comps??? :thumbup:

I am confused.

Social source share

Guest bazrico

"Another night of Classic Oldies and Floorfillers coming to your town soon!!!!" :thumbup:

still, mustn't grumble. it's what in the grooves wot counts :thumbup:

Tony

very true

Social source share

Guest Matt Male

£62!!!!!

There are heaps of comps with all those big oldies for between £5-10.

Why would they not just buy a few goldmine and kent comps??? g.gif

I am confused.

Me too. Who are the buyers of these things? If they aren't scene regulars why don't they just type 'northern soul' into Amazon? It doesn't make any sense. :rolleyes:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert