For Sale: Florence Trapp (you & I)

Guest breakself

Guest breakself

Hey soulies,

I have a copy of Florence Trapp "Love Came Into My Life" that I'd like to put up for offers. The record is in strong VG+ condition (I don't use EX), and has some light wear on the label. The vinyl is clean and glossy with just a few light marks. Plays great.

florence2.jpg

Have never seen this for sale, and my understanding is that there are only a handful of these floating around in collections. Needless to say, then, that this is my only copy of the record.

I plan on letting this auction ride until the weekend, but I'll keep the board informed if anything in my schedule changes.

Bidding starts at $1000.00

Bids can be sent via PM or to the following email address: aaronda45@gmail.com

Thank you all for looking.

Social source share

• Replies 21
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest breakself

I suppose I should use this sale as an opportunity to introduce myself. Well, I'm a long time lurker, first time poster, originally from Michigan, but currently residing in Palo Alto, California. I've been collecting soul records for the past 7 or so years, and I find that I'm continually amazed at the breadth and depth of black music in America. I'm definitely looking forward to contributing what little I can to the board.

Oh, and I suspect I've met a few of you before, as I used to be roommates with Brad Hales (ebay seller burl*one).

best regards,

Aaron

Social source share

Guest breakself

Aaron,

'Love" on Side 2 of course is the track for northern collectors, but I'm curious to know what is the track on Side 1 ?

And can you do sound clips of both sides ?

Ha. Shows what I know! I always assumed it was the uptempo side people went for. Anyway, I'll get soundclips up tomorrow, and post a pic of the other side if anyone would like it.

Social source share

Guest breakself

someone not taken their medication??? :lol: or busy laundering illgotten profits from citibank :rolleyes:

Please save jokes until auction has been paid for! :lol:

ENDS IN ONE HOUR!!

Social source share

Amazing isn`t it Steve...to think I offered for a copy only about 20 % of that amount I think we may should bann certain people from taking part in auctions. Only joking of course :lol:

Great record but ridiculous price IMHO.

Marc

You'll see more Buddy Cantrells in the next few years , but I doubt you'll see more of these Marc :lol:

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert