Guest sweet premium

• Replies 26
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Its just about the wost thing I've downloaded this year, John.

Only thing that beats it is that virus back in February.

:thumbsup:

Sean

i thought this was a pretty nice poppy modern sound in the vein of the mixed feelings on united (actually more soulful though). You don't have to like this but I don't see how you could call it bad.

Social source share

This track right here have been buggin me for about a year. Played by Harada on jazzman last year:

https://www.zshare.net/audio/5145417648745066/

Anyone with any info about this top tune? Would appreciate any help!

/J

Btw, I'm not sure if this is the right forum.. sorry if I posted it in the wrong section

It's Nobodies Children - Shardarp (Toeholt) from 1976. Top tune indeed!!

Jordi

Social source share

i thought this was a pretty nice poppy modern sound in the vein of the mixed feelings on united (actually more soulful though). You don't have to like this but I don't see how you could call it bad.

No accounting for taste Bob.

There's scores of things I see people raving about on here (and other forums too) that I personally wouldn't give shelf space to!

Many people seem happy with anything that sounds only even half decent, to my ears.

But, just like tastebuds, we've all got different ones, that's for sure.

To each his own.

:D

Sean

Social source share

No accounting for taste Bob.

There's scores of things I see people raving about on here (and other forums too) that I personally wouldn't give shelf space to!

Many people seem happy with anything that sounds only even half decent, to my ears.

But, just like tastebuds, we've all got different ones, that's for sure.

To each his own.

Sean

Totally agree Sean, I tend to like oddball 70's records like this one, and I try to go to places that programme that kind of stuff (along with other stuff obviously) to people that like it.

Jordi

Social source share

Totally agree Sean, I tend to like oddball 70's records like this one, and I try to go to places that programme that kind of stuff (along with other stuff obviously) to people that like it.

Jordi

top dance track Jordi :D .. we can leave Sean in Beale Street , and visit him sometimes ? :lol:

Social source share

Its a thin line sometimes ya know :lol: I suppose youve frisbied High Fashion and Annis now ? :lol:

Annis was under severe pressure. :lol:

A trade off. :lol:

I supported Steve on that... and he supported me on Skip Mahoney (Running Away). :lol:

And it was all a very, very, long time ago. :lol:

Probably the only really Bad record I've ever played to be honest... :lol:

As for High Fashion... GREAT record! (at the time :-)

Edited by Sean Hampsey
Social source share

Only kidding guys....

To each his own!

:thumbup:

Sean

I Agree with you Sean, the thing with Nobodies Children is, like a lot of the funkier end of soul, that they sound great in a smaller, sweaty venue rather than a big cavernous Northern type of hall, and they certainly sound better played out anywhere rather than out of shitty computer speakers. Anyway as you say each to their own. It's got a lovely sweet group sound on the flip BTW and in my book it's a pure soul record, written and produced by Chet Davenport. Right, where's my Cathy Davis and my Tommy Trojan?

Jordi

Social source share

I Agree with you Sean, the thing with Nobodies Children is, like a lot of the funkier end of soul, that they sound great in a smaller, sweaty venue rather than a big cavernous Northern type of hall, and they certainly sound better played out anywhere rather than out of shitty computer speakers. Anyway as you say each to their own. It's got a lovely sweet group sound on the flip BTW and in my book it's a pure soul record, written and produced by Chet Davenport. Right, where's my Cathy Davis and my Tommy Trojan?

Jordi

I would love it if you posted the group side.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert