Betty Chung

Taking offers on a copy of the Ep by Betty Chung featuring the much sought after big band funk cover of Nancy Sinatra's "Bang Bang".

Extremely rare ep only releaed in China and impossible to turn up, soundclip available on request.

Email to donranby@hotmail.com, no PM's.

Thanks for looking

John

Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Black Gold of the Sun

Why would anyone on a soul forum be interested in a Chinese cover version of a Nancy Sinatra track? :lol:

Probably the same reason you get Knobs posting things like the vocal version of "Groovin with Mr Bloe "etc :lol:

Social source share

Why would anyone on a soul forum be interested in a Chinese cover version of a Nancy Sinatra track? :lol:

it's a good track, i'm interested in it (probably not enough to actually put in an offer though). where else would you post it, there isn't exactly a dedicated forum for that kind of thing is there?

Social source share

Why would anyone on a soul forum be interested in a Chinese cover version of a Nancy Sinatra track? :D

Well for starters it's an intriguing funk version and it's rare. It'll obviously be of interest to some people on here going by the funk thread in Media Source that has 649 posts and 10,679 views at the time of writing. Then there was the thread about Peggy Lee's "Spinning Wheel" - a funky version of a rock record sung by a white jazz singer, but that was acceptable wasn't it?

Have you heard it and decided you don't like it - or do you already know what you like and therefore don't have to hear anything else?

I think it's ace, although of course I realise it won't be to everybody's taste. Here's the reissue in case anyone fancies a listen.

">
Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert