Ruby Andrews.... Just Loving You On Cd?

Guest fuzzyjon

Guest fuzzyjon

Hello...!

Does anyone know if Ruby Andrews' Just Loving You is available on any CD compilation?

It's going to be our "first song" at the wedding next year and I can't give the DJ a record.... it will just confuse the poor sod :thumbup: !!!!!

Cheers

Jon

:lol:

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hello...!

Does anyone know if Ruby Andrews' Just Loving You is available on any CD compilation?

It's going to be our "first song" at the wedding next year and I can't give the DJ a record.... it will just confuse the poor sod :thumbup: !!!!!

Cheers

Jon

:lol:

I know its on Dave Godin's.'Deep soul treasures'taken from the vaults, vol 4. I got it and the original on 7". If you get a problem, PM me and I will copy it onto a cd for you.

Social source share

Hello...!

It's going to be our "first song" at the wedding next year and I can't give the DJ a record.... it will just confuse the poor sod :lol: !!!!!

Cheers

Jon

:D

Hi Jon

We've got it on one of our Rugby anniversary CD's, pm me your address and I'll post it over... :thumbup:

Track list included for the DJ... :yes:

Social source share

Guest fuzzyjon

Thanks for the info everyone...!!!

The DJ will be happy now, and won't think that I've given him an extra large black CD with a big hole in the middle (someone at work actually said that to me the other day when a 7" came through the post.... doh!!!! She was only 17 though.....).... scarey scarey scarey........ :thumbup:

Social source share

Guest mel brat

I know its on Dave Godin's.'Deep soul treasures'taken from the vaults, vol 4...

Dave always used to play it at the Deep Soul disco he ran at The Phonograph in Walsall (1974), and he gave it a write up in Black Music a few months later.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert