Marlena Shaw - Looking Through The Eyes Of Love

Geoff

During one of the afternoon openair sessions at the Mai Tai bar at Soul in the Sun, Lanzarote, someone played Marlena Shaw's version of the Gene Pitney hit Looking Through The Eyes Of Love. Really loved it. It is the flipside of California Soul. Can anyone tell me how much a good copy would cost please?

Also, a slight contrast, how much would her version of Touch Me In The Morning go for? She made some really good records imo.

Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

During one of the afternoon openair sessions at the Mai Tai bar at Soul in the Sun, Lanzarote, someone played Marlena Shaw's version of the Gene Pitney hit Looking Through The Eyes Of Love. Really loved it. It is the flipside of California Soul. Can anyone tell me how much a good copy would cost please?

Also, a slight contrast, how much would her version of Touch Me In The Morning go for? She made some really good records imo.

Geoff if ya not bothered bout "California Soul", LTTEOL also came out with "Anyone Can Move A Mountain" on Cadet 5618, be a fraction of the price of California Soul, which I've seen at daft prices recently. was only playing this record this afternoon too!

steve

Social source share

Or just buy the Cadet LP cause its on that aswell !!

Social source share

Source Advert