Nick Soule

• Replies 12
  • Views 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I know they're a Minneapolis group, but does anyone have anymore info on them? I believe one of, if not their only 45 has an impressions cover on it. Can anyone provide a soundclip?

That aside, this is the coolest picture I've ever seen.

Clip in refosoul under servicemen c/u,Van McCoy penned and produced.

Social source share

I know they're a Minneapolis group, but does anyone have anymore info on them? I believe one of, if not their only 45 has an impressions cover on it. Can anyone provide a soundclip?

That aside, this is the coolest picture I've ever seen.

i think there was a soundclip on their myspace page (maybe not if that's where you got that photo), I have to see if I can find it again.

Social source share

i played this covered up as servicemen about 15 yearas ago or more..version of the impression track. still quite hard to come by

Yes, remember you playing this mate. Also, do you remember a young Tommy coming up to the decks when you played it (covered up)? I remember looking over & thinking whats he asking you. He come back, I said to him "what did you go up & ask him about?" he said "Only asked if I could look at his Dave Brady & the stars cover up :lol: "......"you did what !! :P " I honestly didn't put him up to that, he had it on a tape I'd give him :lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert