• Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

yellow one wanted (or demo?)

must play without any hiss/crackle please

please pm with price

cheers thumbsup.gif

I've got a minty yellow one.......£80 if thats any good to you?

Social source share

Guest woolie mark

I've got a minty yellow one.......£80 if thats any good to you?

thanks for offer mate, but thats a lot more than i wanted to pay

looking to pay about £25 for a yellow mint-, have seen it for less than this, but never got around to getting one

thanks anyway thumbsup.gif

Social source share

thanks for offer mate, but thats a lot more than i wanted to pay

looking to pay about £25 for a yellow mint-, have seen it for less than this, but never got around to getting one

thanks anyway :thumbsup:

I nearly choked when I read £25 but I've just realised my mistake....I was offering 'You've Been Gone Too Long' but thats not what you're looking for blush.gif . Really should read threads more carefully! Of course you should get 'I Still Love You' a lot cheaper than £80!!

Adam.

Social source share

Guest woolie mark

I nearly choked when I read £25 but I've just realised my mistake....I was offering 'You've Been Gone Too Long' but thats not what you're looking for :D . Really should read threads more carefully! Of course you should get 'I Still Love You' a lot cheaper than £80!!

Adam.

phew! i thought it was me mate, you got me worried then :lol:

actually, i'm looking to pay less that £25...but depends on condition...would really like a demo if poss (and is it two sided?)

not a hard one this is it?

i might have that "you've been gone too long" off you anyway adam if you've still got it by the time i make up my mind (don't hold it for me)

cheers :D

Social source share

phew! i thought it was me mate, you got me worried then :lol:

actually, i'm looking to pay less that £25...but depends on condition...would really like a demo if poss (and is it two sided?)

not a hard one this is it?

i might have that "you've been gone too long" off you anyway adam if you've still got it by the time i make up my mind (don't hold it for me)

cheers :D

Just me having a senior moment....strange but they seem to happen with much more frequency these days :lol: . Just let me know on the other one, not advertised it for sale anywhere else and in no rush to get rid....unless a want pops up :lol: . I've probably got a copy of 'I Still Love You' around here somewhere, will have a hunt around tomorrow and let you know but if you get offered another take it :D

Social source share

Just dug my copy out for a spin. (Multi coloured)

I wasn't aware of the yellow copies either until reading this thread, but 'Mr Man' shows it in his guide, so I guess they must be around.

By the way, on playing it, I still have a preference for the other side "Come back home" - not a dancer but a lovely down tempo (but not really deep) tune.

All in all thought, it's a good double sider thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Source Advert