Bitchdj

• Replies 14
  • Views 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Matt Male

stratoliners -what do you want with my love....ive seen this go in sales on a demo but what price the issue???

TIA

cookie :thumbup:

I've seen them for sale between £90 - £115. So probably a similar price as a demo. They don't seem to appear as often though.

Social source share

I've seen them for sale between £90 - £115. So probably a similar price as a demo. They don't seem to appear as often though.

hmmmmm the one that just sold in sales( demo) went for £200 and apparently more on JM's...... :thumbup: ....but i wondered which is the rare issue or demo??

Social source share

£115 Now there a number/price not often see on source,everything goes up in twentys or evens. :thumbup:

Social source share

Guest Matt Male

hmmmmm the one that just sold in sales( demo) went for £200 and apparently more on JM's...... :( ....but i wondered which is the rare issue or demo??

£200! Blimey that's gone up over the last couple of years. That must be top end even for a minter surely? I bought a demo for £100 a few years ago and thought i'd payed over the odds even then.

I wouldn't like to guess whether the issue is rarer than the demo, but it always seems to be mostly demos for sale.

Social source share

Guest lotusland

£200! Blimey that's gone up over the last couple of years. That must be top end even for a minter surely? I bought a demo for £100 a few years ago and thought i'd payed over the odds even then.

I wouldn't like to guess whether the issue is rarer than the demo, but it always seems to be mostly demos for sale.

I just bought this because i needed it for awhile and they've dried up a bit. Think my friend Mr Dobson gave it a few spins and voila. Also, the GBP to $ made this about $300 for me (this popsike's around $250 normally in that condition), so not quite as much of a surge as you guys might think. Regardless of the bs, AWESOME 45!

Social source share

I just bought this because i needed it for awhile and they've dried up a bit. Think my friend Mr Dobson gave it a few spins and voila. Also, the GBP to $ made this about $300 for me (this popsike's around $250 normally in that condition), so not quite as much of a surge as you guys might think. Regardless of the bs, AWESOME 45!

===

This isnt a rare record...just in demand...

Social source share

Butch started playing it so the price increased?

What IS that all about?

Seems that when he 'rediscovers' an oldie the price of the aforementioned disc increases as collectors put it on thier wants lists! Happened a couple of years ago with that thing on Mirwood ( can't remember the bloody name of it!)

Social source share

Seems that when he 'rediscovers' an oldie the price of the aforementioned disc increases as collectors put it on thier wants lists! Happened a couple of years ago with that thing on Mirwood ( can't remember the bloody name of it!)

I understand that bit.

But what I don't understand is WHY? :shades:

Social source share

The Belles 'Don't Pretend'?

Butch has a Stratoliners demo in his sales box for £150.00...which is more reasonably than the last couple i've seen...

Edited by Dave Abbott
Social source share

Guest Matt Male

I played the Stratoliners at the Nuneaton Coop in the summer, maybe it was my rediscovery and not Butch's that everyone has picked up on....? :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert