This Week's Sales - Election Day Blowout

Guest Kevin J

Guest Kevin J

All prices in US Dollars. Payment via PAYPAL only. Include $5 for shipping in the US/$10 to UK, Europe and Asia.

--

Bobby Brinkley & The Squires - Would It Matter / Doggin Around (Squire) - VG++ $250 SOLD

Versatones - With a Broken Heart / Rollin, Rollin (Magic City) - VG++ $200 SOLD

Epitome of Sound - You Dont Love Me / Where Were You (Sandbag) - M- $125 SOLD

Marvel Hampton - I Truly Believe In Love / I Know You Feel It (Piggylou) - M- $100 Back up for grabs.

Marjorie Black - One More Hurt / You Still Love Her (Sue) - M- SOLD

Rose Valentine - Ive Gotta Know Right Now / When The Heartaches End (RCA DJ) - VG+ Now $60!!

Ray and Dave - Wrong Wrong Wrong / Six Lonely Days (Mica) M- $65 SOLD

Paul Sindab - I Cant Wait No Longer / Youre Something Else (Kasika) VG+ SOLD

Garland Green - Girl I Love You / It Rained Forty Days and Nights (Revue) VG-/Plays Great! SOLD

Wendy Woods - Dont Hurt Me No More / Do It Now (Sincere DJ) VG+ SOLD

Will accept reasonable offers on all of these. Thanks for looking.

Edited by Kevin J
Social source share

• Replies 85
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

And here`s a bump for at least an answer to all the pm`s send to you lately. Just for a change.

I am waiting for my record to arrive since over six weeks now, let me know the status and/or send my payment back. Thank you.

Marc

Also waiting on a record, although we have been talking...

any news on Chris Campbell on USA Kevin, cause you mentioned it was tracked, but still not here?

mal

Edited by Mal.C.
Social source share

What a big big disgrace and upset you are Kevin...owing a record for eight long weeks, not answering any mails, not answerring our pm`s, not to mention sending a refund, simply just nothing at all from you. Despite being online every second day.

Having done a deal with you I must say will proof the deepest regret I will have to name for this year at new years eve. I know some other parties are still waiting for their order from this list to arrive and I know you told them the same lies as me.

Oh well, you get yourself a nice new record form that 200 USD you stole of me.

What I have learned from 2008 ? To avoid sellers I do not know from previous deals.

All I can ay is to the people I know: Do not buy from Kevin Jones, resident DJ of the Emerald City Soul Club.

Have a good one.

Marc

Social source share

I don't say this lightly but I have to agree..

I've had some emails and an offer to refund which was very welcome, but alas no refund to date...

Kevin your on here allot, and from what I can see run a soul club in the states, you seem to be pretty well involved over there, you don't need me to tell you but if you don't manage people orders or do what you say your going to do when selling you run the risk of having comments such as mine and Marc's.

We all sometimes get stuff out late, forget to get back etc.. but you have not followed through on your promises..

I sent Kevin $130 dollars for a record I've never had, and have not got a refund I was offered

All I can say is : Do not buy from Kevin Jones, resident DJ of the Emerald City Soul Club.

and I will do all I can legally to get my money back

Mal.C.

Edited by Mal.C.
Social source share

not had my 45 either

not answered pms or direct e-mail

will take legal action via credit card lawyers if not satisfied by responce

Welcome to the club Keith, now were already four. What a disgrace really. To imagine its not one unknown, dodgy south american or belgium based basement dealer but a DJ and collector himself. A disgrace really.

Edited by Marc Forrest
Social source share

And here`s a bump for at least an answer to all the pm`s send to you lately. Just for a change.

I am waiting for my record to arrive since over six weeks now, let me know the status and/or send my payment back. Thank you.

Marc

==============================================================================

ANOTHER BUMP TOO KEVIN WHERES MY EMBERS WHAT I PAID FOR ON THE 8TH OCTOBER ??? :rolleyes::lol:

IAN CUNLIFFE

Social source share

not had my 45 either

not answered pms or direct e-mail

will take legal action via credit card lawyers if not satisfied by responce

========================================================================

SAME HERE KEITH NOT HAD MY 45 WHICH I PAID FOR $75 OCTOBER 8th

NOT REPLIED TO ANY RECENT MAILS.......

Social source share

Wow Ian, seems as if I am in at least with some extraordinary good company :rolleyes:

Also send him my money on October 8th... but via paypal so I doubt I will get it back :lol:

marc

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE PAYPAL DEADLINE FOR OPENING A DISPUTE AS PASSED TWO WEEKS AGO HE SAID HE HAD SENT MINE THAT WAS JUST BEFORE THE DEADLINE FOR CLAIMING ON PAYPAL EXPIRED

WE ARE GONNA ALL HAVE TO HAVE A CHAT RE INFORMING FBI ECT ECT

Social source share

O.K., so I´m No.6. Paid for Dickie Wonder about 5 weeks ago. It looks like we´ve all been thinking a bit too positive about some people on Soul Source...

==========================================================================

BLIMEY LOOKS LIKE A MAJOR SCAMM GOIN ON HERE !!!

Edited by IANCSLOFT
Social source share

O.K., so I´m No.6. Paid for Dickie Wonder about 5 weeks ago. It looks like we´ve all been thinking a bit too positive about some people on Soul Source....

Yes, sad but true. Soul Source is not and of course can not be some sort of "proven quality control" for buyers and sellers. Still its adisgrace really.

Edited by Marc Forrest
Social source share

Got the following from PayPal:

We're sorry, but this transaction cannot be disputed because it is not a purchase of goods or services. Please contact the recipient directly.

so I'm buggered!!

There seemed to be allot of American sellers contacting me having trawled through the wants section lately, 2 of those have all gone bad.. Plus this guy, I have to say buying from the States for me at the moment is becoming a hazzard!!

put it down to experience I suppose.. :rolleyes:

Mal.C.

Social source share

Got the following from PayPal:

We're sorry, but this transaction cannot be disputed because it is not a purchase of goods or services. Please contact the recipient directly.

so I'm buggered!!

Mal.C.

Not so sure Mal, I opened the dispute last night and got none of what they told you. I clicked on "other material goods" and had no pronlem in oprening the dispute. You may try again by using the same declaration ? Best of luck and fingers crossed we all see our money back.

Marc

Social source share

Not so sure Mal, I opened the dispute last night and got none of what they told you. I clicked on "other material goods" and had no pronlem in oprening the dispute. You may try again by using the same declaration ? Best of luck and fingers crossed we all see our money back.

Marc

Same with me...

Social source share

Number 7 here

Now its still early days for me and I'm loathe to jump to hasty conclusions about this bloke; stuff happens and I'll give anyone the benefit to begin with so come on Kevin, prove em all wrong.

ATB

Phil

PS: However, if my record doesn't turn up very shortly and it transpires that you are indeed a thief ... ... ... lawyers? Pal, I'll personally sh*t down your neck hole if I ever have the good fortune to bump into you. Promise :rolleyes:

Social source share

Number 7 here

PS: However, if my record doesn't turn up very shortly and it transpires that you are indeed a thief ... ... ... lawyers? Pal, I'll personally sh*t down your neck hole if I ever have the good fortune to bump into you. Promise :thumbsup:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KEVIN BE SCARED BE VERY SCARED PHILS YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE AND IS BRO IS EVEN MORE

FRIGHTENING AND A EX PARA...... ph34r.gif

Now Buddy please put my $75 back into my paypal account or post the Embers off ASAP

Ian C

Social source share

This guy is an absolute joker. I bought a record from him on e bay and after 9 months of being ignored by him he popped his head up on here with a post one day, when I named and shamed him for everyone to see...eventually got my money back but it took a long long time.............. an absolute wanker!!!!!!

Social source share

This guy is an absolute joker. I bought a record from him on e bay and after 9 months of being ignored by him he popped his head up on here with a post one day, when I named and shamed him for everyone to see....... an absolute wanker!!!!!!

Wish I would have seen that before I stroke a deal with this guy...

Mark Fuller from the Emerald City Soul Club contacted me again asking me to once more make clear that this thief (and thats what I am calling him) is no longer a resident of their Club and that they definitely have nth to do with him (anymore) and may I add to that the fact that of course they have nth to do with this whole affiar and everybody else at the Emerald City Soul Club most likely will be as honest as the rest of us.

Marc

Social source share

Its both frustrating and a damn shame when this happens. I really hope you get your tunes or $ back gents.Things do go missing in the post,that really cant be helped but a reply to your pms/posts is all thats needed.

Pat Wallace and myself have ordered from another soulsourcer (no names just yet) in the states,both our lps have gone missing in the post. After three pm's i got a reply, sincere apologies and the promise of $ returned..Lets hope my $ and all your 45s arrive very soon.

Edited by nick hackett
Social source share

Guest Kevin J

Hello all -

All of these records have indeed been mailed. If you would like tracking numbers, email me at kljesq3@gmail.com and i will provide them. Yes, I did take my time mailing these and i apologize. sometimes life gets in the way of better judgement.

for those that have reported disputes with paypal, i would appreciate a reversal on either receipt of your record or the tracking number.

again, apologies. this is my fault and i completely take the blame for delaying shipment.

kevin

Social source share

Hello all -

All of these records have indeed been mailed. If you would like tracking numbers, email me at kljesq3@gmail.com and i will provide them. Yes, I did take my time mailing these and i apologize. sometimes life gets in the way of better judgement.

for those that have reported disputes with paypal, i would appreciate a reversal on either receipt of your record or the tracking number.

again, apologies. this is my fault and i completely take the blame for delaying shipment.

kevin

I already (along others) asked you several weeks ago to send the tracking number(s). Anway, I appreciate you (finally) reacting and if my 45 shows up indeed I will of course stop the paypal action as well as cancel my naming for you. Until then I sit here and wait for you to send me the tracking number now please

Thanks,

Marc

Social source share

Hello all -

kevin

I WILL REVERSE DISPUTE WHEN MY 45 ARRIVES

WHEN WERE THE 45S POSTED THEN :lol: OK PM MY TRACKING NUMBER TO ME------THATS SIMPLE ISNT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by keithw
Social source share

all i can say is good luck folks.

i think this is the third time he has sold records on here that i know of and people have complained about records they ordered from him but they never got.

about 18 months ago i bought 2 records off him. after 7 weeks they never turned up , but in the end i did get my money back.

i said at the time if i get the records i'll re-send the money. but they never did .

Social source share

Guest Kevin J

tracking info has been sent to those who have pm'd, but as i cannot be on soul-source all day (work), i would appreciate if you email me for this information at the following address: kljesq3@gmail.com

again, apologies.

all i can say is good luck folks.

i think this is the third time he has sold records on here that i know of and people have complained about records they ordered from him but they never got.

about 18 months ago i bought 2 records off him. after 7 weeks they never turned up , but in the end i did get my money back.

i said at the time if i get the records i'll re-send the money. but they never did .

Social source share

Hello all -

kevin

===========================================================

YOU HAVE A PM PLEASE READ.....

Social source share

Guest Kevin J

hi buey, thanks for that, but it was indeed my fault and i wont make excuses for not sending records out more hastily.

hope you are well.

kev

This guys pretty cool!!

I met him a month ago he seemed straight up so take it easy everyone!!!

B

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert