corby john

• Replies 19
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Nick Harrison

What's the going rate for copy of Southside Movement- Do it to me - 20th Century? does anyone have one they want to sell?

cheers,

John Mc. :D

Hi John,

£40.00 for a minter tops and ow't under that for used copy. Hope that helps.

Nick.

Social source share

Guest smudgesmith

What's the going rate for copy of Southside Movement- Do it to me - 20th Century? does anyone have one they want to sell?

cheers,

John Mc. :rolleyes:

Hey Big Yin...........Get in touch with PD .....you never know :lol:

Social source share

Hey Big Yin...........Get in touch with PD .....you never know :rolleyes:

I'll one day sell my Moments on Hog, I'll sell my Jackie Beavers on Revilot, I'll sell my Cautions on shrine, I'll sell my Melvin Davis on Wheel City however Southside Movement is coming to Fletton cemetery with me mush, I have a plot booked with one eye looking toward the Posh the other toward The Wirrina..

Social source share

cheers,

John Mc. :rolleyes:

Hi John, i have a m- copy, it has a very light storage warp that does not affect play at all!

35 Euros incl. postage

Just let me know

Thanks! :lol:

Thorsten

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

I'll one day sell my Moments on Hog, I'll sell my Jackie Beavers on Revilot, I'll sell my Cautions on shrine, I'll sell my Melvin Davis on Wheel City however Southside Movement is coming to Fletton cemetery with me mush, I have a plot booked with one eye looking toward the Posh the other toward The Wirrina..

One that I will not let go either, great oldie x

Social source share

Get the LP instead !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheaper and many more great tracks to listen to ...

And then play the LP out so you can deliberately pi-- off the "I couldn't be arsed to carry LPs" brigade !

Do you know if they did only one LP, I did see on on Ebay other week on 20th Century but didnt have time to check listing, if anyone has the LP at reasonable price let me know!

Social source share

Do you know if they did only one LP, I did see on on Ebay other week on 20th Century but didnt have time to check listing, if anyone has the LP at reasonable price let me know!

Nope 3 lps......

The one you want is Moving South (be careful also an lp called Movin') , grey cover of a girls arse with red lettering...

I sold a mint one in shrink a few weeks back cheap....i really should of checked the tracklisting...i was just off loading a load of funky lps....... oh well.

Social source share

Good call Robin, I m going to buy one for the car. Just thinking about SSM makes me smile, all the romance of those lyrics :thumbsup:

xxxxxxx

IMHO the lps is'nt great, just the one decent soul track and rest very average funkers.

Social source share

Guest smudgesmith

I feel like that with my Dana Valery on Pussy Cat!!!! never mind its the best tune ive got :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest woolie mark

cheers,

John Mc. :ohmy:

i'm a bit confused by this thread :lol:

who is buying?

does anyone still wanna buy one?

i have a clean copy i might sell - pm me with price you wanna pay if you wanna buy it

cheers :huh:

Social source share

Source Advert