Solomon King 'this Beautiful Day' (columbia Uk)

Beautiful copy - grades very close to Ex++ (barely a mark) and looks like it's been hardly played...I asked here yesterday for a valuation and was told anything between £75 and £100 so I'm gonna go in the middle and ask £90. Somebody has already offered £80 but was hoping for a tad more than that...soundclip below...PM me here or email me on mail@resolutionrecords.co.uk

solomon_king_this_beautiful_day.mp3

Ta...Mark Rez

Edited by Guest
Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Ste Brazil

Beautiful copy - grades very close to Ex++ (barely a mark) and looks like it's been hardly played...I asked here yesterday for a valuation and was told anything between £75 and £100 so I'm gonna go in the middle and ask £90. Somebody has already offered £80 but was hoping for a tad more than that...soundclip below...PM me here or email me on mail@resolutionrecords.co.uk

Ta...Mark Rez

Great track!!

Social source share

Guest SteveJohnston

Ta...Mark Rez

I take it that the demo is very hard to get then ?.

Solomon King - This Beautiful Day - Columbia promo - £197 on John M 's last year.

Steve J

Social source share

I take it that the demo is very hard to get then ?.

Solomon King - This Beautiful Day - Columbia promo - £197 on John M 's last year.

Steve J

Demo should be round about the same price, the Levi Jackson issue is the hardest of the lot, if there is an issue. £197 should get you two copies

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert