November 08 Cd Swap

John Reed

CDs are all burnt and packed, just need envelopes. Managed to squeeze 24 tracks on each.

Also, somehow or other, the e-mail with all the names has disappeared......

Could this be sent again, please?

Cheers to all,

Zane

Social source share

• Replies 215
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Gavin Page

Go Gavin go!

Have you thought bout doing a box set! :lol:

Don't, christ the state I would get in then :thumbsup:

Who needs to go out any more, best nighter I had been to in years :thumbup:

Pile of 45s, Pile of 12 s, Pile of Albums :lol:

Got them all down stairs, got told off ! Had to take them up again :D

Social source share

Ouchh!!!!! Bet that hurt. Did you still get up for work next day??????? :lol:

Social source share

Mind you Gavin shouldn't laugh, I'm off round Kenny's next week to help him sort out his 80,000,000 albums. Probably 80,000,099 by now. :lol::lol::lol:

Social source share

OK, mine have all been posted now, first class, so you're in the hands of the Royal Mail.

Also, received Kevin's CD today - looks like there's some nice stuff on there, so thanks! I'll get to listen to it properly this evening.

All the best,

Zane

Social source share

The good old Royal Mail seems to be up to scratch - at least that's reassuring in these times of supposed woe.......

Kevin, nice CD - thanks. A few things on there I had already, so a welcome reminder (have to admit to almost having bought a record I had already); a few others I've been chasing, so well done to you!

This is the first time I've taken part and after receiving one CD, I'm very pleased so count me in for the next.

Cheers to all,

Zane

Social source share

recieved yours today zane not had chance to listen yet, also ruperts, mine have been posted today should arrive soon. pete.

Yep a big thanks to Zane and Rupert. thumbup.gif Although not had a chance to listen yet, loads on there I don't recognise!

Recorded all mine yesterday. Just doing the covers now - nothing fancy mind.

So with the wind behind me I might just get them posted out today. If not tomorrow.

Social source share

Hiya Troop...

Will Try Again,

Hiya Troop, had massive problems trying to put some of the last few months purchases onto disc........DOH! :thumbup: Thus being the reason that I am still loitering in the blocks, but alas have been on the case tonight. Which anyone from previous swaps will know I am normally straight on the case! Although one or two which I was locked up in it :thumbup:

So have had to go with things that I had previously burnt from record onto disc , which I was rather sad about.............. but still may be some not so known tunes on there. In the middle of burning the 30 discs now

ENJOY!

Best

Bully!

Edited by Bully Boy
Social source share

Hi all.

Still sorting mine out.

Not trying to make excuses but hope to complete this weekend and post out next week.

Up to 14 tracks now so another few should do it

Received a few already but had no chance to play them.

Looking at the track listings a lot I don't know.

And that's what makes this so good.

Best

Tabs

Social source share

So have had to go with things that I had previously burnt from record onto disc , which I was rather sad about.............. but still may be some not so known tunes on there.

Snap!

Have owned up and included an apology with each cd.

Just haven't had much cash to splash on new stuff lately... they were all new purchases in the last year once, just not this year. :thumbup:

Hope you can enjoy regardless!

Social source share

Snap!

Have owned up and included an apology with each cd.

Just haven't had much cash to splash on new stuff lately... they were all new purchases in the last year once, just not this year. :lamsey:

Hope you can enjoy regardless!

I take it from that Joan, that you have included the Valentine Brothers version of "Money's To Tight Too Mention"...................................... :thumbup:

I'll Get Me Coat :lol:

BEST

Bully :thumbup:

Social source share

Got Half of Mine out, will have to work hard tonight to get the others out!

Sorry for anyone who has to wait :)

Best

Bully :D

P.S. Not Seen Anything on mine that has been on the others, if that does not include t'other side..... but a few on Joan;s that were close to being on mine, and Don Gardner which was on the last one... So Looking Good, Unlike Me :lol::D:lol:

The Bulmeister!

Social source share

Guest Marcus B

Thanks for the CD's arived already as just finished opening the post. Excellent what I've seen so far. !

Just back from Tenerife so Hopefully will try and get the CD's out by Monday.

Marcus

Social source share

P.S. Not Seen Anything on mine that has been on the others, if that does not include t'other side..... but a few on Joan;s that were close to being on mine, and Don Gardner which was on the last one... So Looking Good, Unlike Me :rolleyes::lol::lol:

The Bulmeister!

I'll take that as a compliment of the highest order Bully.

Hope I can be excused the Don Gardner - seeing's as I wasn't in on the last tape swap.

Your cd and Mr. Reed's arrived today. Again loads I don't know.

Beginning to feel like mine is going to be a bit familiar to everyone. Promise to try harder next one!

Social source share

paultp's Cd is proper good!

havent listened to the others properly yet, but dont know hardly any of um so im a happy boy its a proper musical education.

Cheers

Social source share

I've just finished a couple of mad days at work - very early to very late - and I have three new CDs to listen to, so thanks folks, that's tomorrow morning sorted before I tune in to Fraser Dunn's show.

By the playlists, some nice stuff on there, quite a lot of which i don't know.

Cheers again,

Zane

Social source share

Just got all mine sent out and the others are starting to drop through the letter box now. Lots of stuff I dont know which I'm looking forward to hearing, its gonna take some time to get through them all though :lol:

Dont worry about yours Joan, sounded great first play through :lol: Also glad none of my tunes are on the other so far. Cheers everyone :lol:

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

Reet you lot, 24 track master done :lol:

That was really hard if I am honest :thumbsup:

Saturday night burning C.Ds for me.

Will do my best to get them in the post this week :thumbsup:

It's like Chritmas all this music that is waiting on the mat when I get home. Will start listening next week. Cant wait :D

Social source share

It's like Chritmas all this music that is waiting on the mat when I get home. Will start listening next week. Cant wait :thumbsup:

Agreed - some nice material appearing at my door this week!

Social source share

Guest Marcus B

Back from Tenerife friday and re-arranged/cut a few more choones from the old vinyl yesterday.

PHEW ! My CD burner is slow using Windows Media and still can't seem to get the tracks/artist burnt onto the disk. n'mind.

Will go down the post office Tomorow and ship em off..

Thanks for those so far and currently got Zane's in the car,

Marcus

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert