Kegsy

• Replies 5
  • Views 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hello Kegsy !

Only just noticed this thread. Hope you're keeping ok mate !

I remember the journey I made up north on the train to do the deal with you on the Bernie Williams very well :lol: I had the flu & the temperature was about minus 3 as I stood there on Bradford (?) train station, with Bernie frozen to my right hand. We did the deal in "Pat (me? i'm as fit as a flea on a butchers dog) Bradys" boxing club :D

Tommy is my son, he lives in California, full time (ha! yeh right) record dealer.

Regards,

Ady

Social source share

Thats the boy Tommy Potts, he's the guy when it comes to rare Northern Soul mate. Ex Brit I think.

Hi John,

You do know Tommy, but probably dont realise. He used to help me on my table at the record fair in Norwich, when he was a youngster. Him & Perry used to sit behind the table having deals on semi knowns when he was about 9 years old :lol:

Hope you've still got all that good ska stuff I used to sell you.

Cheers

Ady

Social source share

Hi John,

You do know Tommy, but probably dont realise. He used to help me on my table at the record fair in Norwich, when he was a youngster. Him & Perry used to sit behind the table having deals on semi knowns when he was about 9 years old laugh.gif

Hope you've still got all that good ska stuff I used to sell you.

Cheers

Ady

Yeah I remember him! Young lad (then!!) and knew his stuff at 9 years old!!! ohmy.gif

Still got the ska/reggae stuff too and of course some nice northern bits i've had off you :D

John

Social source share

Source Advert