Butch Again ? -100 Club Or Kings Hall

Guest POTTERIESPECK

Guest POTTERIESPECK

I see BUTCH is down for doing both venues on the 21st FEBUARY 2009. I would imagine he'll be doing the 100 Club. But i think I'll wait for a reply from Adie as it seems Kev keeps forgetting when BUTCH informs him of which one he will be doing.I think most of us would know that if both nighters are being staged on the same night, Butch will be at the 100 Club. From a personal view. im gutted with bieng a Stoke lad so it looks like it's going to be the next the Keele Nighters are where i'm going to catch him next.

post-5802-1225136662_thumb.jpg

Social source share

• Replies 15
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I see BUTCH is down for doing both venues on the 21st FEBUARY 2009. I would imagine he'll be doing the 100 Club. But i think I'll wait for a reply from Adie as it seems Kev keeps forgetting when BUTCH informs him of which one he will be doing.I think most of us would know that if both nighters are being staged on the same night, Butch will be at the 100 Club. From a personal view. im gutted with bieng a Stoke lad so it looks like it's going to be the next the Keele Nighters are where i'm going to catch him next.

Not really a response to yer post mate - but the Contours is a wonderful track.

thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Not really a response to yer post mate - but the Contours is a wonderful track.

thumbsup.gif

One of the defining records that got me into this whole thing in the first place :D

Social source share

I think Butch was also billed to appear at Keele a while back and then didn't.

Don't remember that meriting it's own thread, and yet Stoke does. Strange, eh? whistling.gif

Social source share

Guest andrew bin

I think Butch was also billed to appear at Keele a while back and then didn't.

Don't remember that meriting it's own thread, and yet Stoke does. Strange, eh? whistling.gif

and emerdale hasn't been the same since he left :D

Social source share

Kev Roberts wouldn't have known the 100 Club was clashing with his do until today, so he probably assumed Butch would be doing his. The 21st was the only date I could get in Feb. I've not even thought about the DJ line ups yet but Butch has an open invitation to DJ at any of them that he wants to. Unless its all female or international etc. No wise cracks please.

He'll make up his own mind in due course.

Social source share

Guest POTTERIESPECK

I would'nt know about that Dave. But one thing for sure, if what you're saying is true, Butch would have told the two promoters of where he would or would'nt be doing his spot. Surely the promoters have an obligation of informing the punters at the earlist oppotunity of who is and who is'nt appearing at their Clubs.This is'nt the first occasion this as happened at the Kings Hall. Is it right that punters turn up, and then are informed the line up has changed, we know this happens from time to time, but ! usually these are for family or personal problems. Saturday's Kings Hall was sorted on this board.Probably Butch did'nt tell the Keele promoters he was'nt appearing ? I'll stake my life on it that he did

post-5802-1225159176_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Guest gordon russell

I would'nt know about that Dave. But one thing for sure, if what you're saying is true, Butch would have told the two promoters of where he would or would'nt be doing his spot. Surely the promoters have an obligation of informing the punters at the earlist oppotunity of who is and who is'nt appearing at their Clubs.This is'nt the first occasion this as happened at the Kings Hall. Is it right that punters turn up, and then are informed the line up has changed, we know this happens from time to time, but ! usually these are for family or personal problems. Saturday's Kings Hall was sorted on this board.Probably Butch did'nt tell the Keele promoters he was'nt appearing ? I'll stake my life on it that he did

I'm sure you've asked this question in good faith and maybe to help the promoters with their advertising,thats only fair we wouldn't want a promoter to spend lots of money on flyers ect ect if butch was not going to be there.It would also negate the charge that a promoter was advertising butch knowing full well he was not gonna be there,just using his name to sell tickets ect :( .Good on you for being so observent potterispeck...atb tezza.

Social source share

I won't be doing my flyers until Jan and will ascertain then whether Butch will be in the Smoke or elsewhere and will print up the correct info for y'all.

Social source share

I won't be doing my flyers until Jan and will ascertain then whether Butch will be in the Smoke or elsewhere and will print up the correct info for y'all.

G'Day Ady, not really anything to do with this thread but do you have the April 2009 dates yet, please????????? Cheers for now, Tony ' T Bone ' E. OZ. K.T.F.

Social source share

G'Day Ady, not really anything to do with this thread but do you have the April 2009 dates yet, please????????? Cheers for now, Tony ' T Bone ' E. OZ. K.T.F.

Sadly none in April due to the 100 Club being booked up, but there is the Oldies Nighter at Xfire on Easter Sunday. If you send me your Email address to ady.croasdell@btinternet.com I'll put you on the mailing list.

Cheers

Ady

Social source share

Kev Roberts wouldn't have known the 100 Club was clashing with his do until today, so he probably assumed Butch would be doing his. The 21st was the only date I could get in Feb. I've not even thought about the DJ line ups yet but Butch has an open invitation to DJ at any of them that he wants to. Unless its all female or international etc. No wise cracks please.

He'll make up his own mind in due course.

Thanks for the heads up. We have made Butch's mind up for him.....he's doing the 100 Club.

Not a problem for us.

Social source share

Guest gordon russell

Thanks for the heads up. We have made Butch's mind up for him.....he's doing the 100 Club.

Not a problem for us.

yeh thats told butch wink.gif:rolleyes::shades::ohmy: ...lol

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert