Kenny Smith Goldspot / Gar

Dean

Kev Holmes just text me to alert me to the Kenny Smith unplayed Lord, What's happening to Your People on Pete S current sales on here. Tempted but spent up at the moment. That got me to thinking, there are GAR djs (and booted), GAR issues, and Goldspot (Lord What's Happened) G101. I don't ever recall seeing a Goldspot DJ/demo. Do they exist?

Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Kev Holmes just text me to alert me to the Kenny Smith unplayed Lord, What's happening to Your People on Pete S current sales on here. Tempted but spent up at the moment. That got me to thinking, there are GAR djs (and booted), GAR issues, and Goldspot (Lord What's Happened) G101. I don't ever recall seeing a Goldspot DJ/demo. Do they exist?

Wasn't there a Goldspot boot ?

Social source share

Heard that old Simon was behind the Goldspot boots. Don't think they're
all
boots just Simons.

Cheers Paul

Originals of the Goldspot 45 were pressed at QCA in 1971, should be obvious in the dead wax. I've never seen (and probably never will) a boot to compare the two. Goldspot was originally Smith's BMI publishing name.

- George

Social source share

Originals of the Goldspot 45 were pressed at QCA in 1971, should be obvious in the dead wax. I've never seen (and probably never will) a boot to compare the two. Goldspot was originally Smith's BMI publishing name.

- George

I've had a couple of the Goldspot 45s and all have been the real thing. I've never seen or heard of a Goldspot boot. Anyone got a scan? Any difference on the labels etc? Anyone actually seen/handled one for definite?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert