• Replies 31
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

If You've Got To Love Somebody - KoKo

Price and availability please. Know it says cancelled on the Kent cd but have seen a scan of the demo.

It's extremely rare. I have one, but it's one that is difficult to price as mainly only Tate afficionados and vinyl maniacs that would shell out for a copy. In todays world it might not fetch that much. Different mix too remember Chalky.

Edited by Steve G
Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

If You've Got To Love Somebody - KoKo

Price and availability please. Know it says cancelled on the Kent cd but have seen a scan of the demo.

...a scan provided to Ace/Kent (with grateful thanks from us) by a Mr. S. Guarnori, Tate aficionado and vinyl maniac that he is! :unsure:

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

It's extremely rare. I have one, but it's one that is difficult to price as mainly only Tate afficionados and vinyl maniacs that would shell out for a copy. In todays world it might not fetch that much. Different mix too remember Chalky.

Steve, is that the copy that the lad from Bristol came to S.E with? Or did you find another copy?

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

A Yarmouth anthem if ever!

:lol:

Sean

One of the best for me as well, all 250 of us singing out hearts out. Gives me a sort of a warm feeling smile.gif

Social source share

Ey up Swifty

Rob said to me a while back he still might have a sheet of them at home somewhere! U got a scan of one you could post up m8?

Steve

How you doing mate ? , did these at work yonks ago so wont have saved the file , all we did was

scan in an old ko ko label (Luther Ingram ?) and reset the text , but they did look good , as you

say it was only for laugh , I thought it was an album only track anyway. Great Tune though

See you soon

Swifty :lol:

Social source share

Ey up Sean

Hope all is well with you m8. Wots on the 'b' side of the one posted up?

ATB

Steve

Hi Steve,

All good mate.

It's his 'original' version of the new Girls Aloud 45 "The Promise".

Nice version too!

A Poptastic choon!

Been whistling it all mornin' :lol:

Nah... Reckon it's a 'same both sider' though I've heard its "Do You Think There's A Chance"... but seriously doubt it.

Steve G should know. He's got a copy of the record, whereas I've only got the piccie! :D

thumbsup.gif

Sean

Edited by Sean Hampsey
Social source share

Cheers lads for the info.......can probably safely say one I'll never own then :lol:

Whats the white label uk ones Manship has on site? Legit press? I've seen that Grapevine put this out as well.

And whilst I'm on about Tommy Tate what's the price and availability of his P-vine cd?

Social source share

And whilst I'm on about Tommy Tate what's the price and availability of his P-vine cd?

they did at least three P-Vine CDs on Tommy Tate. Bought two of them blind, unfortunately both didn't feature any of his "older" material. If anybody wants them just PM me :lol:

Social source share

Hi Steve,

All good mate.

It's his 'original' version of the new Girls Aloud 45 "The Promise".

Nah... Reckon it's a 'same both sider' though I've heard its "Do You Think There's A Chance"... but seriously doubt it.

Steve G should know. He's got a copy of the record, whereas I've only got the piccie! :rolleyes:

Sean

Stevie G! Over to you m8! Whats the 'b' side? Any chance of a double sided scan posted up?

Sean I thought you'd got over your Girls Aloud fixation......... :rolleyes:

Social source share

Steve they're not the copies that Rob & Kev Thomas knocked up in Louth for a laugh with the fantastically convincing labels t'boot are they?

No it's not one of them. It's a legit Frankford Wayne pressed 45 from 1976/77.

It's also a totally different mix with more prominet guitars, and a few seconds longer

Same both sides.

Steve

Social source share

Guest Nick Harrison

Gawd yes mate.

Tracks "On The Real Side" and "We Don't" (Same As The Controllers) are to die for!

thumbsup.gif

Sean

Hi Sean,

Got to agree with you on the above two standout tracks, didnt they also appear on a Tommy Tate Lp on UK Timeless Records back in 87. Or was this a reissue of the complete F.Knight/Caron - Juana 1003 album from back during 1981. Yes/no.

:D

Nick.

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

Hi Sean,

Got to agree with you on the above two standout tracks, didnt they also appear on a Tommy Tate Lp on UK Timeless Records back in 87. Or was this a reissue of the complete F.Knight/Caron - Juana 1003 album from back during 1981. Yes/no.

shhh.gif

Nick.

:D

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

No it's not one of them. It's a legit Frankford Wayne pressed 45 from 1976/77.

It's also a totally different mix with more prominet guitars, and a few seconds longer

Same both sides.

Steve

And it's the only bloody one I am missing, I should have bought that one at S.E rolleyes.gif

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

NEVER!

:yes:

Especially now Cheryl's on X Factor every Saturday Night :lol:

Who needs Boring old Soul Music? :D

:huh:

With you on that one, me and me sock are there Saturday and the repeat on Sunday with out fail unsure.gif

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

Cheers pal, I didn't wait for an answer, I bought it anyway plus two or three of his 45's. thumbup.gif

Good move, well made :D

Edited by Gavin Page
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert