Uk Motown Picture Sleeves

De-to

• Replies 8
  • Views 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

not seen these before any thoughts from sourcers and uk tmg/ep collectors, :huh::D:no::lol:

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...y0%3D%26fvi%3D1

How enterprising! Making up picture sleeves (not copies of originals either) using photos from LP covers and other sources, then selling them on.

Apart from illegally using the pictures and the Motown trademarks can't see any problems really :unsure:

Collectors wouldn't want them so they must be just for the "mug and keyring" market where bootlegging and ripping off trademarks and copyright is seen as acceptable.

Funny old world

Social source share

You gotta admit, they're bloody good though aint they!

Just thinking, if you had a rare L.p or E.P with no cover, wondered if they could make you one just like the original?

yeah tell me about it soul-slider im still looking for a cover for my kim weston uk ep-2015,rock me a little while...anyone got one in soul-source land???, :lol::wicked::huh:
Social source share

yeah tell me about it soul-slider im still looking for a cover for my kim weston uk ep-2015,rock me a little while...anyone got one in soul-source land???, :(:thumbsup:ph34r.gif

I've got that E.P but my cover has a big chunk torn off it.....mmmm maybe you ought to e-mail that seller...

btw, take a look at their feedback list and view some of the sleeves they've sold, some are gorgeous and gone for a lot of money!!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert