The Dap-sack 7'' Record Bag

Guest northernmod

Guest northernmod

Hello, is anybody using this one:

https://store.daptonerecords.com/index.asp?...D&ProdID=82

All I want to know is if it's a good record bag and if someone can give me advice about...

I don't understand if it's only a bag and you have to put your record box inside, or if it can work as a "proper" recordbox itself..

Cheers!

P.s. The price is very very good... :D

Social source share

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

All I want to know is if it's a good record bag and if someone can give me advice about...

I don't understand if it's only a bag and you have to put your record box inside, or if it can work as a "proper" recordbox itself..

Cheers!

Must be reasonably substantial - $27 post to UK ohmy.gif

Social source share

Cheers!

They're all right if you're carrying a small number of 45s - not rigid, I normally put a couple of sheets of card in either end to protect the records.

Social source share

Cheers!

I got given one of these a few years back, they are very thin and flimsy and give 7" records NO protection unless you use card to box it out or try and shove a box inside it, not sure if a standard box would fit inside tho !!!

Not worth the money imho

Ian.

Edited by tmg544
Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

Sorry to hear that Gav, but :rolleyes::unsure::lol::lol::lol::lol:laugh.gif Pete

Mark, my old friend. Hope things are good with you?

I have had one for around 3 years the padding on it is great. Nice and light even with 150+ 45s in it.

If I am honest would not use a box any more.. The album and 12" trolly is great as well

A good buy and nice and FIRM some may say.

You Djing again?????

Social source share

They're all right if you're carrying a small number of 45s - not rigid, I normally put a couple of sheets of card in either end to protect the records.

I use the Daptone one & its ok, but like John has mentioned you need a couple of rigid mailer cards in either end, I usually use it for sales or when doing Modern gigs & only need a small amount of 45's, good for the price tho', altho keep in mind the exchange rate aint too good right now.

Russ

Social source share

Mark, my old friend. Hope things are good with you?

I have had one for around 3 years the padding on it is great. Nice and light even with 150+ 45s in it.

If I am honest would not use a box any more.. The album and 12" trolly is great as well

A good buy and nice and FIRM some may say.

You Djing again?????

Yes Gav, at it again :rolleyes:

Might have to invest in one of these - on your reccomendation of course :lol::lol:

Hope your health improves

M. :unsure:

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

Yes Gav, at it again :rolleyes:

Might have to invest in one of these - on your reccomendation of course :lol::lol:

Hope your health improves

M. :unsure:

I will be okay Mark, just had a bit of a bad year.

So where can I come and have a listen?

Be just like old times :lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert