Credit Crunch Wants In Ex Condition Only

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Search for your bargains like everyone else,cheeky post if you ask me !!whats credit crunch gotta do with anything,become a bailif you might have better luck.

Social source share

Search for your bargains like everyone else,cheeky post if you ask me !!whats credit crunch gotta do with anything,become a bailif you might have better luck.

up yours and hope you have a shit christmas xx

Social source share

what difference does it make how i search for them ? most people are only goin to tell you a higher price anyway which is there perogotive whether they sell or not, buts its mine as well whather i buyso whats the problem ken or is your real name dumb x

Social source share

Guest woolie mark

what difference does it make how i search for them ? most people are only goin to tell you a higher price anyway which is there perogotive whether they sell or not, buts its mine as well whather i buyso whats the problem ken or is your real name dumb x

how dare u call our friend kenny dumb u cock

£1 = $1.50 earlier today

that means we can add 25% on uk prices as an adjustment to the current exchange rate (against book prices)

ha ha - credit crunch aint so funy now bruv

suggest u think twice before u start trading insults with longstanding and respected members of the soul fraternity again

x (luv u too)

see u at the 100 tomorrow ken mate?

Edited by woolie mark
Social source share

up yours and hope you have a shit christmas xx

Cheers allways do,so not bothered......like new year tho' :D i am about as dumb as is gets,but folks like me sometimes :lol:

Qoute W Mark

£1 + $1.50 earlier today

that means we can add 25% on uk prices as an adjustment to the current exchange rate (against book prices)

suggest u think twice before u start trading insults with longstanding and respected members of the soul fraternity again

x (luv u too)

see u at the 100 tomorrow ken mate? No

But have a belter looks like its gonna' be packed mate,thanks for this post its a Yorkshire thing saying what ya' think usualy at the wrong time,not this time tho'.

Social source share

£1 + $1.50 earlier today

x (luv u too)

see u at the 100 tomorrow ken mate?

You call Vince 'A Cock'.. but what's that I espy adorning the chair pictured in your avatar, Mark.. :lol::D:D

Completely agree with Vince's 'prerogative' thought process - 'if you don't ask..' 'n all that. BUT - at the same time, remembering we are ALL entitled our individual opinions, there is NO NEED to make things personal. :yes:

Now - Kiss and make-up... :P

There.. isn't that SOOOOO much better ?? :D

you two tosspot mother fu**ers :lol::D:(

Fingers... :lol:

Edited by FickleFingers
Social source share

You call Vince 'A Cock'.. but what's that I espy adorning the chair pictured in your avatar, Mark..

Completely agree with Vince's 'prerogative' thought process - 'if you don't ask..' 'n all that. BUT - at the same time, remembering we are ALL entitled our individual opinions, there is NO NEED to make things personal.

Now - Kiss and make-up...

There.. isn't that SOOOOO much better ??

you two tosspot mother fu**ers :D

Fingers... :lol:

I didn't stop him ax'in,just said what i thought and havent called no-one anything even gave him some careers advice for free,maybe a traffic warden might be better....... :lol:

PS can you not use up all the emoticom in yours post had to edit me post cause of it. :lol:

Social source share

I didn't stop him ax'in,just said what i thought and havent called no-one anything even gave him some careers advice for free,maybe a traffic warden might be better....... :D

PS can you not use up all the emoticom in yours post had to edit me post cause of it. :lol:

You know me though, Ken, lad.. TALKING LOUD, and SAYING NOTHING :lol::D:D

Anyway.. I was refering to Vince being personal - not you !! You Wan**r !! :lol::(

Edited by FickleFingers
Social source share

checker board squares double cookin villa 500 in auction

eddie billups shake off that dream garpax

sharon scott could it be you r c a

clara ward I dream of you tuna I bet in a few weeks 20

bits n peices keep on running away nasco I have 2nd iss for 50

bunny sigler sunny sunny cameo parkway got one for sale 20

tim harris dont say ?????????????

tel only 07939176951

All in £ as well

Social source share

Guest woolie mark

You call Vince 'A Cock'.. but what's that I espy adorning the chair pictured in your avatar, Mark..

that's one of my sons sitting juande's chair mate

he's a yid..........i'm thinking of switching to arsenal after last night (NOT)

remember folks, this aint the real world....it's freak-source :wicked:

Social source share

that's one of my sons sitting juande's chair mate

he's a yid..........i'm thinking of switching to arsenal after last night (NOT)

remember folks, this aint the real world....it's freak-source :wicked:

Ignor Johnny,he's just takin' the P-cock !! :ohmy:

Social source share