• Replies 11
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest in town Mikey

I went to the Isle Of Wight in 85 I think. When they burned down the Marquee.

We used to go to the Tony Class alldayers in Ilford too. A whole bunch up from Bristol/Dursley/Gloucester/Worcester.

Mod rallies used to have a hundred scoots called Fortune Teller.

I prefered Scooter rallies, until they seemed to be swamped by Rockabillies and their wrekin crew bollards. then I went on the occasional mod rally, but wqs loosing interest. Still kept the scoots tho, just stopped going to organised things.

One note. Paddy Smith was in our scooter club. Top man. So was russel mitchel, when he was a mod. yet you look on his site, and he seems to have forgotten that LOL. Another top man tho, despite that loss of memory.

Social source share

Guest Goldwax

Brings back many memories to me... any 80's Mods on here?

">

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Social source share

">

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Social source share

Phew I can't remember being so serious :)

Had some great times, didn't go to that particular rally but the surroundings looked similar to many other places I went, dump of a venue, not so celubrious b&b (think cheapest :( we got was £7 a night in Brighton)...and absolutely loads of people! I'd forgotten how absolutely hammered the rallies were...and a great experience to be part of, probably the best ever :yes:

We used to survive on about a fiver for a weekend and cadge drinks off poor defenseless young men like good old Si Cheeba and Steve Millington....happy days :rolleyes::lol:

Social source share

">

Edited by mossy
Social source share

">

Social source share

Good old days going to Scarbourgh on bank hols on the TV200 supatune special visits to 4 Seasons, going to Morcombe on the SX stage4 visiting the pier alnighter going to Great Yarmouth being released from the cells :D just in time to see Edwin Starr (mighty expensive B&cool.gif :ohmy:Waking up at the road side withcovering of snow over you :lol: going to Cleethorpes pier nighter on the old steed TV 200 good bike when it started I even went to Wigan on my GP200 before the SX only to abused by some Punks then later by the squad :g:all in my duffle coat

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert