The Sorcerer And His Apprentice

Philly

Dont know if this is the place to post this.........but I will anyway.

Have just received a phone call to say that A Deeper Shade of Soul, Dundee will be kickin off there new venue at the Queens Hotel on 28th November, with the guest appearance of Jock O'Connor and Andy Dennison, the original "Sorcerer and His Apprentice", after reading the Shotts & Glenrothes threads, this comes as fantastic news for Scotland, first Colin Law and Keb Darge, now Jock and Andy.......things are getting better up North.........

Sorry if this is in the wrong place but, its not in the events section yet, and I was burstin to let people know.... Roll on the 28th November. thumbup.gif

Phyllis

Edited by philly
Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Dont know if this is the place to post this.........but I will anyway.

Have just received a phone call to say that Soul In the City, Dundee will be kickin off there new venue at the Queens Hotel on 28th November, with the guest appearance of Jock O'Connor and Andy Dennison, the original "Sorcerer and His Apprentice", after reading the Shotts & Glenrothes threads, this comes as fantastic news for Scotland, first Colin Law and Keb Darge, now Jock and Andy.......things are getting better up North.........

Sorry if this is in the wrong place but, its not in the events section yet, and I was burstin to let people know.... Roll on the 28th November. thumbup.gif

Phyllis

Secrets :g:

soulmac.

Social source share

• 5 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert