Choice Of Colour

i fancied that "choice of colour" on ebay but isnt $499 a bit steep...wots this going for now???

please help.

ps. i miss the arse thread.

Social source share

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest alison

i fancied that "choice of colour" on ebay but isnt $499 a bit steep...wots this  going for now???

please help.

ps. i miss the arse thread.

link

Think that's about right, been around £250 for a while. If anything I'd say it's slowly creeping up now it's getting more regular and nationwide plays.

Social source share

Think that's about right, been around £250 for a while. If anything I'd say it's slowly creeping up now it's getting more regular and nationwide plays.

link

thats the leccy cut aff again, then.

thanks

Social source share

Tend to sell for around £300 with dealers. All seem to have no problem selling and most tend to go within the first few hours of the list - and rightly so, what a fantastic record.

Got mine for a little over $400 and it's minty minty, most copies look pretty well played :ohmy:

link

2 fantastic sides

Ted

Social source share

got mine off soulbowl for £25, mid-nineties when that's all it was really worth,not really noticed it played out that much apart from the occasional spin from Bob Hinsley,a cheaper alternative might be the grapevine re-issue you also get the brilliant "love is gone"on the flip

cheers Mick

Social source share

Totally off topic, but does anyone have a copy of William Cummings they want to sell/trade me? :ohmy:

link

billy,

do you no miss the arse thread?.

just aye or no will do. but i bet you couldnae help yourself with one more.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert