boba

• Replies 7
  • Views 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

So apparently the fads are tc lee and the bricklayers minus tc lee (the same 3 members that back tc are the fads). I need recordings of both sides of the bricklayers 45 to send to the fads group member. Can anyone help me out? Thanks.

I would never have guessed that. Amazing.

Social source share

So apparently the fads are tc lee and the bricklayers minus tc lee (the same 3 members that back tc are the fads). I need recordings of both sides of the bricklayers 45 to send to the fads group member. Can anyone help me out? Thanks.

I'll try and do it tonight Bob. Drop me a mail

mac5254@hotmail.com

Cheers

Paul

Social source share

I'm guessing not the Fads who did 'my poor heart'? Great track, but these are they: :)

yeah, not that group, it's the mercury fads, 3 Black guys. One of them (the guy I'm talking to) was in the doowop group the Fabulous Crystals on Delano, which is a rare doowop record.

Social source share

boba,

cant get the soundfile downloaded for some reason, but heres a nice picture for the guy.

lenny

post-3413-1224279308_thumb.jpg

thanks a lot, the scan actually helps confirm his info because the group members were Eddie Cherry, Lewis Hill, and Bob Pittman, and there's a hill credited in that scan... there was no hill on the mercury 45 on writing.

Social source share

I just want to say thanks so much to everyone who helped me out, the interview will be in a month or two (he wants time to get all his info together). Eddie Cherry was also a member of the doowop group the Fabulous Crystals, who had a valuable record on the Delano label.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert