Belita Woods - Foolish Girl C/up

Tommaso

Wow you "hounds" have been really clever finding out who this is........but I am afraid to say this record hasn't been such a big secret as some of you like to think. Love the great big piece of detective work on here guys - but Tim Brown actually reviewed it in Manifesto about 3-4 years ago uncovered.....if you'd been dutifully reading his column like good boys and girls......you could have saved yourself a lot of time and efort........anyway keep googling away :lol:

post up some of yours Steve , Candy Coated People and Daybreak were easy !! :Dph34r.gif

Edited by Simon M
Social source share

• Replies 109
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

So what happens if the real Belita Woods gets to find out that her name is getting used to promote someone else's record?

First thing she see's is loads of dollar signs & she gets on the phone to her lawyers. Don't forget we're talking American lawyers here.

It only takes a google search & you get to this thread & several other sites that name all the DJ's playing this.

The real Belita Woods alongside George Clinton.

">
Social source share

Wow you "hounds" have been really clever finding out who this is........but I am afraid to say this record hasn't been such a big secret as some of you like to think. Love the great big piece of detective work on here guys - but Tim Brown actually reviewed it in Manifesto about 3-4 years ago uncovered.....if you'd been dutifully reading his column like good boys and girls......you could have saved yourself a lot of time and efort........anyway keep googling away :unsure:

True steve, a few years after i found it -i played it brownie giving him part of the info and he mentions in passing a few tunes that he thought had what it takes ,i guess it was done inocently ! very well done chaps pats on the backs all round for your record sourcing skills you should be proud although have been playing it out 4 best part of 10 years. now then you've obviously got lots of time on yer hands try finding the 45 they did on it's sister label by same group although under a slightly different group name variation.. a corking double sider too ..good luck -the suprise 45 has a fantastic story to it which would have been nice to share ..but ....

Social source share

Guest gordon russell

So what happens if the real Belita Woods gets to find out that her name is getting used to promote someone else's record?

First thing she see's is loads of dollar signs & she gets on the phone to her lawyers. Don't forget we're talking American lawyers here.

It only takes a google search & you get to this thread & several other sites that name all the DJ's playing this.

The real Belita Woods alongside George Clinton.

">

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Social source share

True steve, a few years after i found it -i played it brownie giving him part of the info and he mentions in passing a few tunes that he thought had what it takes ,i guess it was done inocently ! very well done chaps pats on the backs all round for your record sourcing skills you should be proud although have been playing it out 4 best part of 10 years. now then you've obviously got lots of time on yer hands try finding the 45 they did on it's sister label by same group although under a slightly different group name variation.. a corking double sider too ..good luck -the suprise 45 has a fantastic story to it which would have been nice to share ..but ....

IS IT LOVES MADE A CONNECTION A GREAT DOUBLE SIDER CANT REMEMBER THE LABEL THOUGH

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert