Yam Yams R Us ! Dudley

Hi Adam,

Minworth is a new venue started up just last month, Mart was guest he played a cracking set and so did the res dj's, but wouldn't call it an up front venue. They all played something for everyone, and chucked in a few rarities and underplayed gems. :thumbsup:

No playlist for Mart he can't remember what he played now :P but he was very entertaining!! :wicked:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Cheers for the info Helen.....and Mart is always entertaining :)

Social source share

• Replies 105
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Phil Richards

Hi Adam,

Minworth is a new venue started up just last month, Mart was guest he played a cracking set and so did the res dj's, but wouldn't call it an up front venue. They all played something for everyone, and chucked in a few rarities and underplayed gems. :thumbsup:

No playlist for Mart he can't remember what he played now :P but he was very entertaining!! :wicked:

JB xxxKTFxxx

JB i have been told you can play what you want,so thats what i am going to do in Nov :)

Social source share

moving this as has steered well off the individual events thread thing

dropped the w+) posts ... no need

Hiya Mike please close this thread as its utter Bollocks and Nothing to do with my original post of Yam yam's look back , we have who is not / should be Djing in West mids venue's , other venues Nights In West Mids.

Social source share