J.c.messina

For a few years now ive been picking things up that remind me of my youth, anyway friday i picked up a copy of JC MESSINA-TIME WON`T LET ME-TOM KING, fond memories of this when richard had it covered as bob seger, so i played it to diane this morning who said it sounded like the who :thumbup: whats your thoughts i like it anyway :lol:

Social source share

• Replies 39
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest inspirations001

top tune mate. i had one for sale not so long back! :thumbup: can't find it now. tis a stomper ala john leech and was a biggie for richard for sure. get it played!

Social source share

:thumbup::lol::lol: don`t give di bullets to fire pete, ive had it all morning :lol::lol:

I dunno, I really hated it when it was being played, always got me off the dancefloor, as far as I'm concerned it's a heavy rock record and it really does sound like it's cover up artist - Bob Seger

Social source share

I dunno, I really hated it when it was being played, always got me off the dancefloor, as far as I'm concerned it's a heavy rock record and it really does sound like it's cover up artist - Bob Seger

can see your point pete, suppose it was a time and place thing, funny how many people ive talked to who disliked john leech, then after the jc messina one came the lamont cranston band, do we thik richard was a secret rock fan :thumbup::lol::lol:

Social source share

can see your point pete, suppose it was a time and place thing, funny how many people ive talked to who disliked john leech, then after the jc messina one came the lamont cranston band, do we thik richard was a secret rock fan :thumbup::lol::lol:

I never liked John Leach either, in fact I think I only ever knew one person who did like it at the time!

Social source share

==

just replied

theres a youtube clip of time wont let me as well available

lonely man and backwards upside down were also spun,.also like respectable.....

Did four boss LP's,had em' all at one time or other !!.........lookin' for the Outsiders"in" LP anybody? cheap would be good!!and stone mint even better.

Social source share

I think it sounds like a cross between The Who and R.E.O speedwagon ph34r.gif:lol: love the outsiders version though :thumbup: its the tops and Lonely man , what a stomper :yes:

Social source share

I,ve got the Outsiders LP it,s not mint, if you still want it PM me a offer.

What outsiders LP ?...........tenner i s'pose its not mint !! i have a outsiders LP dont want loads of the same LP,can you do us a track listing please........i mean they did four LPs.ta !!Ken

Social source share

For a few years now ive been picking things up that remind me of my youth, anyway friday i picked up a copy of JC MESSINA-TIME WON`T LET ME-TOM KING, fond memories of this when richard had it covered as bob seger, so i played it to diane this morning who said it sounded like the who laugh.gif whats your thoughts i like it anyway :rolleyes:

Can anyone post a clip up.... I dont know it but am very curious...

Ta

Jayne.x

Social source share

For a few years now ive been picking things up that remind me of my youth, anyway friday i picked up a copy of JC MESSINA-TIME WON`T LET ME-TOM KING, fond memories of this when richard had it covered as bob seger, so i played it to diane this morning who said it sounded like the who laugh.gif whats your thoughts i like it anyway :rolleyes:

Think your wife is right.

An example of a record that's rare because

...........it didn't sell..........

............because it's awful :rolleyes:

Social source share

Thank you!. :wave:

yeh, it's pants.. LOL.. well, its ok for a 70's pop record. (if that's what it is?)

I know what Di's getting at. It's a bit like pinball wizard meets early whitesnake for me. A deffo rock vocal singing a pop song with a bit of soulful brass in the background...

:wicked:

Jayne.x

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert