• Replies 26
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

All,

Has anyone ever hear of Jerry Warren - I really love you/LATOSIA on a 7" single??

I found one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul Capon

Incredible Paul

Please tell us more ? Picture sleeve as with the 12 ?

Pat Biggerstaff

Edited by s7oul
Social source share

Yeah - got it from a guy in France. It's 4:09 long so I think it's shorter that the 12" (intro is shorter - how long is the 12"???) and yes it has the black & white picture bag like the 12". I was concerned at first as I'd never heard of a 7". I thought someone had pressed it at this was the first copy to turn up on the scene. But after being reassured I picked it up and it's legit. Even the pic sleeve has started to yellow with age. Everyone I've spoken to was unaware that this existed. The question is are there any more known copies? I'd love to know.

Regards

Paul Capon

PS I'm working on a new list at the mo'. Anyone who isn't already on the list please drop me a mail (xoversoul'at'ntlworld.com - replace 'at' with @) and while you're at it send me a wants list aswell!!

Pics:

post-806-1223112706_thumb.jpg

post-806-1223112729_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Can`t believe so many people missed it,i was going to have a go at it

but i thought one of the London crowd would go to the ends of the earth for this :yes::D ,

so i left it :lol: ,well done Paul thumbsup.gif

Dave f...............

Yeah - I've never had the chance at a 12" for myself so I was gobsmacked when I saw it. If it's any consolation I put in a SERIOUS bid to make sure I got it so in one respect I'm glad you didn't go for it yourself - it would have only served to push the price up wouldn't have done either of us any favours.

PS Wayne Arbon and I have started letting each other know if we see nice bits on Ebay that we are going for so that we don't bid against each other and shoot ourselves in the foot. Maybe we should so the same? Recently he went for John Simone and I went for the Highlighters etc.

Social source share

Yeah - I've never had the chance at a 12" for myself so I was gobsmacked when I saw it. If it's any consolation I put in a SERIOUS bid to make sure I got it so in one respect I'm glad you didn't go for it yourself - it would have only served to push the price up wouldn't have done either of us any favours.

PS Wayne Arbon and I have started letting each other know if we see nice bits on Ebay that we are going for so that we don't bid against each other and shoot ourselves in the foot. Maybe we should so the same? Recently he went for John Simone and I went for the Highlighters etc.

Yes Paul your right,remember the "MJ Wade" 12" with Brian laugh.gif

Dave f............

Social source share

So what was the finishing price then Paul ? :shhh::thumbsup:

Pat

Social source share

Sean,

Yep - thats the one I bought (I've just compared the pics and the small blemishes on the sleeve are the same on your picture and on the actual sleeve.

It was about $450.

Paul Capon

Wondered where i got it from.

Can't believe I didnt bid for it if it was on eBay unsure.gif .

Bargain I reckon.

thumbsup.gif

Sean

Social source share

Hmmm....very nice one for those vinyl hounds.....presumably this was pressed up for juke boxes or something?

Paul finding this reminds me of Cracksteppin' on a 7" - another 'ard one. Sam found one in his garage :rolleyes:

Although----wait a minute I wonder if the better quality sound reproduction on the Latosia 12 counts for anything? whistling.gif

Social source share

• 4 months later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert