Underated Dj`s

Harry Crosby

Another thread just going off on one now...

Under rated and underplayed was what i think this started out as.. Plus its for djs for A North Est all niter only..

We have dj talked about on this thread who play every fooking week, how can they be underated or not heard...

Plus we have the guys who have been established over many many moons :lol: ...

Then we have the folk who nominate themself :lol: ...

I think this thread is dead now Harry :lol: .. Kill it now..

Well said Mr Cato,why can't people stick to the topic :lol:

Social source share

• Replies 159
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Under rated and underplayed was what i think this started out as.. Plus its for djs for A North Est all niter only..

We have dj talked about on this thread who play every fooking week, how can they be underated or not heard...

Haha Spot on that :lol:

Social source share

Quite right steve got a few ideas as to what i want thanks for those who pm`d, it has turned into a bit of a trumpet blowing hero worshiping thread really, but got a few good ideas many thanks all, think this has run its course mike :lol:

Social source share

in fact at some of these venues the line-ups are interchangeable (each of the deejays could play each others' records and no-one would really notice.

Do the majority even care who the DJ's are as long as they hear the music they want to?

And how many promoters would book a DJ they don't actually like for whatever reason despite them always doing the business behind the decks when they play anywhere?

Social source share

Under rated and underplayed was what i think this started out as.. Plus its for djs for a North East all niter only..

I think this thread is dead now Harry :lol: .. Kill it..

Well said Steve , but I did notice Steve G posturing as a newcomer and as under rated in the first few posts :lol::lol::lol:

Social source share

Well said Steve , but I did notice Steve G posturing as a newcomer and as under rated in the first few posts :lol::lol::lol:

Eh?

Another daft post from you - get a grip man!

Someone mentioned me or the Steve G guy from York (not sure which) and Stubbsy replies "no he's established".

What is your point and why are you posting under two identities still (Simon M and Dancingcollector)? :lol:

Social source share

Eh?

Another daft post from you - get a grip man!

Someone mentioned me or the Steve G guy from York (not sure which) and Stubbsy replies "no he's established".

What is your point and why are you posting under two identities still (Simon M and Dancingcollector)? :lol:

Havin a laugh Steve , youve been around for Donkeys years and of course your rated :lol:

Social source share