The Three Before Eight

Barry

Having been very pissed this evening and having a moment of very occassional clarity - ha ha

I think in one hearing (the mate that was participating in this experiment is now asleep btw), I have been on the good side of an epiphany re the 3 before 8 this evening

Tobi legend - Mortality and the loss of your Mother

Jimmy Radcliffe = Your first love

Dean Parrish - Moving on in life

So to me the 3B8 encompasses your mother, your bird and yourself - it was never not going to burn a memory into your soul, was it?

Ha ha

Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Having been very pissed this evening and having a moment of very occassional clarity - ha ha

I think in one hearing (the mate that was participating in this experiment is now asleep btw), I have been on the good side of an epiphany re the 3 before 8 this evening

So to me the 3B8 encompasses your mother, your bird and yourself - it was never not going to burn a memory into your soul, was it?

Ha ha

For fooks sake Barry! You make me PMSL!

:thumbsup:

Social source share

Ha ha

Barry you do far too much thinking, think about doing a OHS

Dave

Social source share

Ha ha

:rolleyes::D:no: .. made me smile for the first time today!. :-)

Jayne.x.

Social source share

Ha ha

three before eight yeah right ,and ten before nine :thumbsup::lol::D

Social source share

Ha ha

Doctor Barry - In light of your Freudian findings on the " Three Before Eight " recordings , can you give your psychological interpratations of the following for me ........

The Just Brothers - Sliced Tomatoes

The Tempos - Countdown ( Here I Come )

Billy Arnell - Tough Girl ( Vocal )

Malc Burton

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert