Guest markus gora

• Replies 34
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest SteveJohnston

Me and my 10 wives as well need a copy each thank you kind Sir. :)

Are you a member of that religious seci with a number of wives........................you should be bloody well hung.............and it's no good saying you are :thumbup: ....................... :thumbsup:

Steve J

Social source share

Guest SteveJohnston

Afraid its only down to my religion but he can have a few of them for a copy if one so desires fair doos! :thumbsup:

:) A few.....if i had ten wives i'd swap them all for a copy of the "the bloody snake"... :thumbup:

Edited by SteveJohnston
Social source share

:) A few.....if i had ten wives i'd swap them all for a copy of the bloody "the snake"... :thumbup:

I will put them on a bus today, the slaggs :lol: you can have em they said that they loved me but I guess it was a lie, I am going back to my home town where I came from I couldn't die blab blum hummmm :thumbsup: err I am not sure how that bit goes. :(

Edited by Prophonics 2029
Social source share

Isnt this one of the records also in demand in the LOW RIDER USA scene.?

I also seem to remember when it first got played it was covered up, but sounded so much like the admirations that it took minutes to 'uncover'.

Ed

I don't think so, neither side of the record is very slow. I also find it very amusing that people here keep talking about "the low rider scene" as if it a few people in LA who are into lowriders and "oldies" somehow represent US sweet soul collectors. It's like how every record on ebay is listed as "northern soul".

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert