Denbo

• Replies 70
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guess I must join the ranks of the geeks then as my reg is M SOUL F. Not doing any harm in my book.

best Fraser

fdsoul6345789

It pisses folks off,especialy when one shoots past you on the motorway cause you know your number plate wont register,tax dodgers the lot of em' :( and i bet your insurance would be invalid?,i know some are legal but from what i see most are not.

Social source share

200MPH plate on a aston in skeggy the blokes had it as long as i can remember,know all the top car makers have been after it for years,looks the b@llocks,wonder what thats worth

Social source share

Guest veep1296

Is yor Missus, The Raver, Who got of her face on an "F" ? :lol:

Andy.

Youve lost me with that one Andy...how are you my old friend?

Julian, Carolyn & i were talking about you last week in Spain...all nice by the way!

Getting out anywhere other than "The Pub" with Kegsy??

Regards

David Ferguson in Sunny Burnley

Social source share

Mine's

S7 OUL

No illegal spacing or strategically placed screws required.

I did once own P1 5OUL until someone pointed out their interpretation of it, the magic was then lost and I swiftly sold it for £500 to someone who wanted it to be read as PISS OLE

Pat Biggerstaff

Social source share

dyson plate on bently is a bar owner from skeggy,ive also seen the penisone on a porshe, kinell im sounding like a right train spotter :yes:

It's actually PEN 15 that's been issued. It's certainly been previously owned by Steve Parrish, the former motorcycle rider.

Social source share

It's actually PEN 15 that's been issued. It's certainly been previously owned by Steve Parrish, the former motorcycle rider.

Funny enough, it's currently for sale at the cool price of £99,995.

Go on I'll say it.

You would have to be a dick to want this plate :yes:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert