Top Dj Or Flop Dj ?

Big Mick

Concider the possibillities...

there are the djs who really care about the dancers on the dance floor and are the good guys and down to earth and there are the djs who are prima donnas who think the dancers should be greatful for the opportunity to be entertained by these self styled Gods.... We see the up and coming djs who want to give their best shot for what-ever reason that motivates them ... And the djs who educate(?) the dancers to what the dj thinks the dancers should dance to... Now.. what if there were to be some kind of 'face off', some national contest to pitt the djs against each other and marked on points such as flow of music.. the number of dancers on the floor... originality of their spot... etc.. Who would host the contest? Would this influence the outcome? Should the djs be ranked? Would the prima donnas shit themselves when reality kicks in and the 'public' have their say? How many would have the balls to attend???? What other catagories could they be judged on (?) do you have any ideas yourself? Who would you suggest be on the panel of judges.. and would their 'position' be fair to warrent them to be awarded a position on the panel?

Wouldn't the competition be interesting on so many levels?

What do you think.. would the scene benefit?

Enjoy the thought provoking issue and feel free to comment if you feel this topic has any merit... what if.... unsure.gif

Social source share

there are the djs who really care about the dancers on the dance floor and are the good guys and down to earth and there are the djs who are prima donnas who think the dancers should be greatful for the opportunity to be entertained by these self styled Gods.... We see the up and coming djs who want to give their best shot for what-ever reason that motivates them ... And the djs who educate(?) the dancers to what the dj thinks the dancers should dance to... Now.. what if there were to be some kind of 'face off', some national contest to pitt the djs against each other and marked on points such as flow of music.. the number of dancers on the floor... originality of their spot... etc.. Who would host the contest? Would this influence the outcome? Should the djs be ranked? Would the prima donnas shit themselves when reality kicks in and the 'public' have their say? How many would have the balls to attend???? What other catagories could they be judged on (?) do you have any ideas yourself? Who would you suggest be on the panel of judges.. and would their 'position' be fair to warrent them to be awarded a position on the panel?

Enjoy the thought provoking issue and feel free to comment if you feel this topic has any merit... what if.... unsure.gif

Likewise Mick just as long as the dancers,pontificators, critics, soul police etc. could be judged in the same way??? very much a nutural thesedays myself as I don't really DJ anymore, funny though but often the best DJ's on this scene are the ones that don't,can't or won't.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Likewise Mick just as long as the dancers,pontificators, critics, soul police etc. could be judged in the same way??? very much a nutural thesedays myself as I don't really DJ anymore, funny though but often the best DJ's on this scene are the ones that don't,can't or won't.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

I agree. Take me for instance. In my record room I'm the best DJ in the land smile.gif OVO policy, no "fillers", dancefloor always full (of me). The crowd (me & the missus, plus occasional friends) always happy.

Cheers

Phil

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

would theybe playing stuff by

Jimmy Burns

Danny Woods

Johnny Rodgers

?

Social source share

Guest dundeedavie

funny though but often the best DJ's on this scene are the ones that don't,can't or won't.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

like yourself i presume ?

Davie

Social source share

Guest gordon russell

l like a dj who also attends venues that they are not djing at to enjoy the music/night the same as the rest of us,thats how they can get a feeling for what the punters want.There are to many dj's who only attend when they are djing and they'll travel to the ends of the country to dj in a tin pot event,yet they might live in (shall we say manchester) and not be bothered to attend any of the venues in that area as a PUNTER to me these blokes are false and their name on a flyer will not encourage me to attend. tezza

Social source share

l like a dj who also attends venues that they are not djing at to enjoy the music/night the same as the rest of us,thats how they can get a feeling for what the punters want.There are to many dj's who only attend when they are djing and they'll travel to the ends of the country to dj in a tin pot event,yet they might live in (shall we say manchester) and not be bothered to attend any of the venues in that area as a PUNTER to me these blokes are false and their name on a flyer will not encourage me to attend. tezza

Well said, i totally agree with you. wink.gif

Social source share

There are the djs who really care about the dancers on the dance floor and are the good guys and down to earth and there are the djs who are prima donnas who think the dancers should be greatful for the opportunity to be entertained by these self styled GodsEnjoy the thought provoking issue and feel free to comment if you feel this topic has any merit... what if.... :rolleyes:

You know, I'm not convinced that it's that black & white. 99.9% of all people in the NS (and rare) soul

scene "are jolly good chaps", really I mean it. The difference I suspect is in their perception, some enjoy seeing the stampede like dance-floor reaction to a record played, others prefer to play stuff thats real rare on the basis that you wont hear it elsewhere. It must be very hard to be a "Top DJ" on this scene, after all there are a finite quantity of records and the real rare floor-fillers are out of reach for most of us mere mortals (£3500 for a Larry Clinton anybody ?) so the rest are resigned to lower hundreds and that means oldies or that rare stuff that clears a dance-floor.

How would you rank a DJ at Stoke, where there's 800 people and only 400 dancing, that's 50% against a smaller venue where there ar about 60 people and 59 of them are dancing their heads off (the 60th person is on the door ;-).

Back in the old Mecca/Torch/Wigan days it was far easier, clear the floor twice and you're outta here !!

However today with all those sub-genres maskerading as NS choons it is a tough choice.....................

of course punters can and do vote with their feet.

Chris L

• Helpful 1
Social source share

great subject , this will never get answered ,if you take a "rare soul dj" and put him in an "oldies venue" he will bomb or dissappoint any punters who travel just to see him ,because he plays to the floor.

likewise "oldies dj" in a "rare soul venue" same result.

the thing is to have an open mind ,surely people who travel (yes i do) go to see their favorite dj's and listen to their prefered choice of SOUL MUSIC . remenber we all grew up on todays oldies , its why most of us are here ( i hope ) my personal dislike is hte guy who comes along and plays his record collection and does not DJ , there is a difference ,it's not just about playing good records ,but putting together a good set that flows and moves effortlessly through the hour , not jumps all over the place as if the records are being played in alphabetical order .a recent night in peterborough restricted th "dj's" to playing only female vocals, the result was yes we heard plenty top sounds, oldies , classics,but that only filled half the deck time , thus sounds not heard for many years appeared ,sounds not heard before , yes the "dj's" had to work and not play their normal set ,how refreshing .

this is just my opinion and does not make make it the right opinion, thats why the scene is diverse ,there is something for every one , if you dont like the "dj's" you see , go find a venue where you do like them, have an open mind and judge on the music you hear not what you have been told , or how many people dance, enjoy your music .

Social source share

Enjoy the thought provoking issue and feel free to comment if you feel this topic has any merit... what if.... :lol:

Getting the DJ's would be easy. It's getting a balanced crowd that I can't see happening. Imagine (for want of better phrases!) half oldies soulies and half rare soul soulies (who refuse to be called soulies).. they'd all just dance to the Dj's they want to win rather that the individual tracks they really love.

Didn't someone try this once somewhere?.. I'm sure they did.

Jayne.x.

Social source share

Getting the DJ's would be easy. It's getting a balanced crowd that I can't see happening. Imagine (for want of better phrases!) half oldies soulies and half rare soul soulies (who refuse to be called soulies).. they'd all just dance to the Dj's they want to win rather that the individual tracks they really love.

Didn't someone try this once somewhere?.. I'm sure they did.

Jayne.x.

I personally would dance to the individual tracks i really love Jayne :lol: irrespective of the DJ that was playing it. :lol:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Social source share

if I like a record I'll dance to it whoever plays it. But I'm rarely surprised by certain djs who just trawl out the same records wherever they play. If I see their name on an event it will put me off going as I know I've got to put up with an hour of them. I don't get out often enough to lose an hour of my night listening to djs I don't enjoy. There are certain djs that I will travel to hear and not all of those are big names. People like GarethX, Ady Lupton,Lisa H, Mark Baildon, the Pinch Bros, John and Ali, Brett and loads others who aren't big names but always do the business :lol:

Edited by Reg
Social source share

Guest Dr Pickles

I personally would dance to the individual tracks i really love Jayne :lol: irrespective of the DJ that was playing it. :lol:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Have to agree JB.

I happen to think a DJ's enthusiasm can help get the crowd going. Dancing behind the decks, hands in the air or (god forbid Chapman) come to the front of the stage for a little bop :lol: .

However in this case the only fair thing to do would be to have DJ's play behind a screen. unsure.gif:lol:

Doc

Social source share

I personally would dance to the individual tracks i really love Jayne :lol: irrespective of the DJ that was playing it. biggrin.gif

JB xxxKTFxxx

Wish everyone thought like that all the time. :lol:

If it was for a specific competition and people knew what was at stake, I'm sure there would be those who would want their point of view to win over and only dance to DJ's on one side of the argument though.

Jayne.x.

Social source share

Guest gordon russell

Have to agree JB.

I happen to think a DJ's enthusiasm can help get the crowd going. Dancing behind the decks, hands in the air or (god forbid Chapman) come to the front of the stage for a little bop :unsure: .

However in this case the only fair thing to do would be to have DJ's play behind a screen. :lol::D

Doc

spot on mate......funny thing is though a dj can't contrive to do this......they smell genuine or they don't,they look genuine or they don't atb tezza :D:D

Social source share

Guest gordon russell

an example of someone who smells, looks and is genuine KARL HERD....an example of someone who smells,looks and is a fraud is.................. atb tezza :lol::unsure:

Social source share

The amount of people dancing is not the only measure of how good or bad a DJ is..............many other factors come into this, put any real Allnighter DJ in a room of punters that enjoy top 500, then they'll die a death playing thier usual set, like wise a beloved local DJ could die a death at a NS Allnighter. I dont think there is any fair way of judging this, however I beleive that the popular concensus of opinion is the mighty, mighty BUTCH is the number one Rare Soul DJ in the world & I would kinda go along with this............

Russ

Social source share

The amount of people dancing is not the only measure of how good or bad a DJ is..............many other factors come into this, put any real Allnighter DJ in a room of punters that enjoy top 500, then they'll die a death playing thier usual set, like wise a beloved local DJ could die a death at a NS Allnighter. I dont think there is any fair way of judging this, however I beleive that the popular concensus of opinion is the mighty, mighty BUTCH is the number one Rare Soul DJ in the world & I would kinda go along with this............

Russ

ok. Agree with all that upto the Butch bit. (Don't dislike him, just dont know him)

So if Butch is the number one rare soul DJ, who's the number one soul night DJ?.. you hear lots about Butch being the best on the niter scene. Who's the best on the 'soul night scene' ?..... Is there an equivalent?

Jayne.x

Social source share

ok. Agree with all that upto the Butch bit. (Don't dislike him, just dont know him)

So if Butch is the number one rare soul DJ, who's the number one soul night DJ?.. you hear lots about Butch being the best on the niter scene. Who's the best on the 'soul night scene' ?..... Is there an equivalent?

Jayne.x

Ah now that would be a interesting list :unsure: Erm let me think soul night dj's Evison, Ginger, Neil Jones, Sean chapman,Chris king,Blue Max, Minshull...........

Wouldn't it be strange if there was 'crossover' One camp claiming one dj over the other :lol::D:D:D

Social source share

Ah now that would be a interesting list :thumbup: Erm let me think soul night dj's Evison, Ginger, Neil Jones, Sean chapman,Chris king,Blue Max, Minshull...........

Wouldn't it be strange if there was 'crossover' One camp claiming one dj over the other :):D:D:D

I think soul night DJ's can be more regional & could have a regional following, they may not even be known outside of thier local night............this doesnt mean they are not good DJ's, but would be hard to quantify outside of their locality.

Russ

Social source share

Jayne.x

Jayne.............you've never heard Butch do a set ???????????.........

Russ

Social source share

Think Butch could wow any crowd...he's got all the big oldies as well as the new things.....how you can be into soul music, and not go out of your way to hear the number one DJ, I just don't know? :D

I would recomend anyone to get out and hear Butch, Andy Dyson, Kitch and Mick H...you owe it to your soul...... :lol:

Social source share

Jayne.............you've never heard Butch do a set ???????????.........

Russ

I dont think so. :D I've not been at many venue's where he's been on (to my knowledge).

The only place I can think of would be Cleethorpes and I've usually got bored and wandered into the

modern room. To be honest I tend to get bored with the rare kinda of stuff that gets played at niters.

Something makes me think he came up and did the Ritz a good few years ago..might be wrong though.

I must be wrong but I'm fairly sure I haven't.

Jayne.x.

Social source share

To be honest I tend to get bored with the rare kinda of stuff that gets played at niters.

Jayne.x.

I am really curious about this Jayne, you and a few others have said this a couple of times, this implies that you can tell its "rare kinda stuff" just by listening, do you mean totally different in style or just that you don't know it?

Social source share

Think Butch could wow any crowd...he's got all the big oldies as well as the new things.....how you can be into soul music, and not go out of your way to hear the number one DJ, I just don't know? :D

I would recomend anyone to get out and hear Butch, Andy Dyson, Kitch and Mick H...you owe it to your soul...... :D

Number one Dj to many, doesn't mean that it'll be number one to everyone y'know!.. :lol:

Surely you can't just say that every set a DJ does will be great. Different people go down differently and react differently to many venues. Heard Mick H at Bury, enjoyied his spot. Heard him at Brig and didn't enjoy it.

Jayne.x.

Social source share

I am really curious about this Jayne, you and a few others have said this a couple of times, this implies that you can tell its "rare kinda stuff" just by listening, do you mean totally different in style or just that you don't know it?

A bit of both. partially, yes I think this "rarer stuff" has a specific sound. When I have given it a listen, the majority of it seems to have a slower tempo. I can't describe what I mean very well. Saying slower isn't really accurate becuase there are some amazing ballards out there. I think it's this mid-tempo stuff I'm not mad on.

I hear loads of stuff I dont know and some of it gives me an amazing buzz, I usually find out then that it's already been played to death 20 / 30 years ago and was big in the past. Its not very often that I hear something I dont know which gives me a buzz and it's never been massive previously.

Jayne.x

Edited by Miss BurySoul
Social source share

I would recomend anyone to get out and hear Butch, Andy Dyson, Kitch and Mick H...you owe it to your soul...... :lol:

I was questioned on my life is too short attitude, as a middle aged man my life really is too short to have another middle aged man as my avatar, akin to teenagers having pop stars on their wall,

With respect Phil, your opinion of who is number 1 is just that, an opinion, apologies if my opinion or anyone elses differs from yours, but life is all about opinions and understanding we will never all agree,

Pete Eccles

Social source share

I don't care, i'll speak out cos what I am going to say is right and i've said it before.

Good DJs are the ones that keep one eye on the records their playing, and the other on the dance floor. A good DJ should be able to see if the dance floor is waining or if the crowd are enjoying what is being played and change the tunes whichever way to match the mood. At the end of the day a DJ is an entertainer and is paid to entertain.

I'm all for DJs who try to 'educate' also, as if it were not for them the scene may have died years ago. But saying that, the classics never fail and should be included in amongst the new tunes that are being played. In other words try to please everyone in the club as best they can. Unfortunately there is this devide that seperates the newies crowd from the oldies crowd and it's not too often that you'll hear a DJ playing both newies and oldies in the same set.

I was a dancer for years before I became a DJ, and I think that helped a great deal, cos i knew the tunes that I liked to dance to and that's what I played when I was Djing, with a large degree of success.

As for a competition? well, as you say, who'd have the bottle to turn up and 'face the music' (pardon the pun), also as said above it would have to be judged on many aspects, but the main one being keeping the dance floor buzzing for the longest.

Ok Ok I know what you're going to say, "what about the DJs that break new tunes to educate the crowd" I know it's more difficult to keep the floor full when the tunes being played are mostly unknown, so the best idea would be to have maybe 2 catagories, 'Dancefloor' and 'Breakers'? Not sure how the 'Breakers' catagory would be judged though, maybe on originallity and the amount of crowd reaction?

Count me in BTW, where do I sign?

Edited by steveluigi
Social source share

I was questioned on my life is too short attitude, as a middle aged man my life really is too short to have another middle aged man as my avatar, akin to teenagers having pop stars on their wall,

With respect Phil, your opinion of who is number 1 is just that, an opinion, apologies if my opinion or anyone elses differs from yours, but life is all about opinions and understanding we will never all agree,

Pete Eccles

mmmmmm, with respect Pete. I didn't quote any of your posts, so I can assure you that I wasn't addressing myself to you in particular....but if you don't care a jot about weather people play ovo or not....and you have such an interesting life.....why are you on here at all hours of the day just like us sad beggers that DO CARE....? :D

How can you have an opinion on something when you haven't tried it? :lol: Jayne said that she hadn't heard Butch DJ....and I was making a personal recomendation that she [and anyone else for that matter] should....if you don't like him, then that's fine.....like you said, opinions are like a**e holes, we've all got one......and as for my avitar, that's what it is, mine. I change it, and use it for promotion purposes....and also try to inject a little humour.....sad aren't I. :D

Phil.

Social source share

as steve said its about entertaining the people,gotta do your best to get them on the floor hopefully by playing BOTH well known oldies and rarer (not just expensive) largely unknown trax...when i buy a cheap unknown original i ask myself would i dance to this on the first hearing ,has it got that instant foot tapping wow whats this factor !!...if not it doesnt go in my play out box....too many tunes for sale and gigs to widespread to play growers nowadays,its not like wigan or the mecca where a tune can be played week in week out till it breaks IMO...and i dont play tunes just cos i like them !...and ofcouse every crowd and venue is different although you may only play 20 tunes you need a wide selection with you

well known oldies?...sadly that comes down to what i can afford !

a compitition ?....nice idea,cant see it working WAY too many djs...would be a bigger q at the dex than those saddos who think they have the x factor !!... :D

Social source share

I don't care, i'll speak out cos what I am going to say is right and i've said it before.

Good DJs are the ones that keep one eye on the records their playing, and the other on the dance floor. A good DJ should be able to see if the dance floor is waining or if the crowd are enjoying what is being played and change the tunes whichever way to match the mood. At the end of the day a DJ is an entertainer and is paid to entertain.

I'm all for DJs who try to 'educate' also, as if it were not for them the scene may have died years ago. But saying that, the classics never fail and should be included in amongst the new tunes that are being played. In other words try to please everyone in the club as best they can. Unfortunately there is this devide that seperates the newies crowd from the oldies crowd and it's not too often that you'll hear a DJ playing both newies and oldies in the same set.

I was a dancer for years before I became a DJ, and I think that helped a great deal, cos i knew the tunes that I liked to dance to and that's what I played when I was Djing, with a large degree of success.

As for a competition? well, as you say, who'd have the bottle to turn up and 'face the music' (pardon the pun), also as said above it would have to be judged on many aspects, but the main one being keeping the dance floor buzzing for the longest.

Ok Ok I know what you're going to say, "what about the DJs that break new tunes to educate the crowd" I know it's more difficult to keep the floor full when the tunes being played are mostly unknown, so the best idea would be to have maybe 2 catagories, 'Dancefloor' and 'Breakers'? Not sure how the 'Breakers' catagory would be judged though, maybe on originallity and the amount of crowd reaction?

Count me in BTW, where do I sign?

yep. I like this idea.. good call!.

Jayne.x. :thumbsup:

Social source share

a compitition ?....nice idea,cant see it working WAY too many djs...would be a bigger q at the dex than those saddos who think they have the x factor !!... :thumbup:

PMSL!!.. Yes, I can see it now.. :thumbsup: Who would judge it though? who is the northern soul scene's Simon Cowell?.... :)

I'm fairly sure something like this was done (in a fun way) at one of Roman and Wendy's alldayers years ago.... It was either oop there or on a cala gran afternoon...

It's driving me mad now because I can't remember..

Jayne.x.

Social source share

Errrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm some of the posts just smack slightly of 'we love oldies', we're not interested in records that wernt played back in the day & any DJ that has an interest in breaking new sounds cant be any good..........Im also wondering if the original intent of the thread starter was not a thinly veiled attempt to suggest this anyway.............you naughty people.

Here we go again, I'll get mi tin hat out............

BTW I love 'oldies' too............but new discoveries are the life blood of the scene, whether you like it or not & guess what some of the 'oldies' that we all hold so dear to our hearts were once newies & DJ's on occasion cleared floors with em............true, also as an aside think about this, if no new records had been discovered by DJ's who were prepared to risk the 'floor' we would still be dancing to records from probably just the'Wheel'........or I should say you would be............breaking new sounds is part of a DJ's job.............just depends if they have got the bottle or not.

I also find it incredible, that anyone who is on the NS in the UK has such a vague idea of the worlds number one Rare Soul DJ.........I just wonder where you guys go ???????...........or maybe your just being a bit naughty again hey !!!!!!!!!!!!. Its almost as ludicrous as some one into NS in the 7ts, having a vague idea about Richard Searling...........very weird.

Russ

Social source share

Errrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm some of the posts just smack slightly of 'we love oldies', we're not interested in records that wernt played back in the day & any DJ that has an interest in breaking new sounds cant be any good..........Im also wondering if the original intent of the thread starter was not a thinly veiled attempt to suggest this anyway.............you naughty people.

Here we go again, I'll get mi tin hat out............

BTW I love 'oldies' too............but new discoveries are the life blood of the scene, whether you like it or not & guess what some of the 'oldies' that we all hold so dear to our hearts were once newies & DJ's on occasion cleared floors with em............true, also as an aside think about this, if no new records had been discovered by DJ's who were prepared to risk the 'floor' we would still be dancing to records from probably just the'Wheel'........or I should say you would be............breaking new sounds is part of a DJ's job.............just depends if they have got the bottle or not.

I also find it incredible, that anyone who is on the NS in the UK has such a vague idea of the worlds number one Rare Soul DJ.........I just wonder where you guys go ???????...........or maybe your just being a bit naughty again hey !!!!!!!!!!!!. Its almost as ludicrous as some one into NS in the 7ts, having a vague idea about Richard Searling...........very weird.

Russ

That sounds like you're suggesting that anyone who appreciates a Dj as an entertainer is an oldies fan?.. You've not said that but from what was posted previous that prompted your reply, that how it feels to me. :thumbup:

Aparently, upon further investigation, yes, I'm told I have heard Butch playing at 100club and many times at Cleethorpes, and yes, I was never wowed. If someone asked me to name a 'Butch' spin, I dont think I could.

Hope you're not including me in your 'we love oldies' assumption btw. Dont forget, I wasn't born until 1976 so they're all New to me. Just so happens that as I've heard things for the first time, the majority of the stuff I like has already been big whilst I was still in nursery. :thumbsup:

I'm not being naughty either, I'm being honest and I certainly dont have any agenda (apart from not doing any work this afternoon). I'm out all over the place, not predominantly at any 'type of night' either.

Jayne.x. :)

Social source share

That sounds like you're suggesting that anyone who appreciates a Dj as an entertainer is an oldies fan?.. You've not said that but from what was posted previous that prompted your reply, that how it feels to me. :)

Aparently, upon further investigation, yes, I'm told I have heard Butch playing at 100club and many times at Cleethorpes, and yes, I was never wowed. If someone asked me to name a 'Butch' spin, I dont think I could.

Hope you're not including me in your 'we love oldies' assumption btw. Dont forget, I wasn't born until 1976 so they're all New to me. Just so happens that as I've heard things for the first time, the majority of the stuff I like has already been big whilst I was still in nursery. :thumbsup:

I'm not being naughty either, I'm being honest and I certainly dont have any agenda (apart from not doing any work this afternoon). I'm out all over the place, not predominantly at any 'type of night' either.

Jayne.x. :(

I thought that you may have done you silly sausage :thumbup:

Social source share

If someone asked me to name a 'Butch' spin, I dont think I could

Jayne, your last played tune [sandy Golden] is a Butch spin....and many of the favourites that are played at the "oldies" venues, were originally spun by him, years ago.....

Phil.

y'see - nah, I wouldn't have known that. Maybe I'm hearing stuff when other DJ's pick up on them and I associate them with other DJ's.

Jayne.x

Social source share

If someone asked me to name a 'Butch' spin, I dont think I could

Jayne, your last played tune [sandy Golden] is a Butch spin....and many of the favourites that are played at the "oldies" venues, were originally spun by him, years ago.....

Phil.

it is now Phil,many moons ago a Rob Marriot spin,then it went to Soul Sam for a while,,,,but as they say ........that's for another thread............KEV :thumbsup:

Social source share

dont always have to play big money records to show off/ always ill play across the board, northern oldies newies motown philly scooter/mod etc its what the punters want n ill play em it keeps most of em happy? vinny soulshaker

Social source share

Enjoy the thought provoking issue and feel free to comment if you feel this topic has any merit... what if.... :unsure:

get some stars up who are still alive to judge it? like dean parish etc put me on first when n if u do it mick :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!