What A Empty Yed

Iancsloft

What a k**b i am ive been waiting all week for my book which ive bought of Ian Dewhirst

only to find out ive sent £70 via Paypal to Ian Dewhurst the wrong guy ive spelt

Dewhirst b****y wrong put a b****y u instead of i .. Its finally happened im going round the twist

its all them meat pies ive eaten over the years ..b******s !!!

Regards Can Iunliffe sad.gif

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

What a k**b i am ive been waiting all week for my book which ive bought of Ian Dewhirst

only to find out ive sent £70 via Paypal to Ian Dewhurst the wrong guy ive spelt

Dewhirst b****y wrong put a b****y u instead of i .. Its finally happened im going round the twist

Regards Can Iunliffe :lol:

Sorry to hear of your predicament Ian but I must say your title made me laugh.

I used to know a guy that people called E.Y, to be honest he wasn't the full shilling.

One day I asked someone, why do they call him EY to be told it was short for Empty Yed. :lol:

yes I am from the black country :D

Social source share

Guest SteveJohnston

Regards Can Iunliffe :thumbup:

Ian any time your sending a paypal payment remember all you need to put Steve Johnston :thumbsup:

Social source share

Regards Can Iunliffe sad.gif

too much fresh air and yomping in grassington,,,,,,, :thumbup::lol: are you coming to burnley ian,,

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert