First Time Sales From Me

Darkhorse01252

This is the first time ive sold anything on here but i will give the best discription i can. All records are ex+ condition unless otherwise stated and all are originals. I will be happy to answer any question to the best of my Knowledge. If you feel the price is a bit high then feel free to make any offers. I will try to put a scan of records up once i know how too. So here goes.

George Smith..I`ve had it..Turntable. (slight label wear) £225.00

Jimmy Soul Clark..(I`ll be your Champion)I`ll be your winner..Soulhawk..£150.00

Michael & Raymond..Man without a woman..RCA W/D (small letter K on label) £100.00

The Natural Four..I thought you were mine..ABC W/D ..£300.00

Shirley Lawson..One more chance..Backbeat..£175.00

Teddy Randazzo..You dont need a heart..DCP W/D.(Red X on label)£125.00

Luther Ingram..If its all the same to you babe/Exus Track..HIB.(black x on A side) £400.00

The Constillations..I didnt know how to..Gemini W/D ..£200.00

The Vel-Vets..I got to find me somebody..20th Century Fox W/D..£300.00

The Parliaments..Heart Trouble..Golden World..W/D..£250.00

Collins & Collins..Top of the stairs..A&M..£175.00

Jan Jones..Independant woman..Day-Wood..£200.00

Walter Jackson..It`s an uphill climb to the bottom..Okeh..W/D with picture sleeve..£75.00

Bobby Hutton..Come see..Phillips..Slight label wear..£120.00

I will accept PayPal but buyer must pay paypals 4% charges. I will also accept cheque/postal order and record will be posted when cheque/postal order has cleared. Cash at recorder delivery.

Postage £2.00 recorded to uk only

Please Pm or call me 07947244640 if anything catches your eyes.

Thanks for looking

Chris

Edited by darkhorse01252
Social source share

• Replies 18
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

This is the first time ive sold anything on here but i will give the best discription i can. All records are ex+ condition unless otherwise stated and all are originals. I will be happy to answer any question to the best of my Knowledge. If you feel the price is a bit high then feel free to make any offers. I will try to put a scan of records up once i know how too. So here goes.

Jimmy Soul Clark..(I`ll be your Champion)I`ll be your winner..Soulhawk..£150.00

Michael & Raymond..Man without a woman..RCA W/D (small letter K on label) £100.00

The Natural Four..I thought you were mine..ABC W/D ..£300.00

Shirley Lawson..One more chance..Backbeat..£175.00--ON HOLD

Teddy Randazzo..You dont need a heart..DCP W/D.(Red X on label)£125.00

Luther Ingram..If its all the same to you babe/Exus Track..HIB.(black x on A side) £400.00

The Constillations..I didnt know how to..Gemini W/D ..£200.00

The Vel-Vets..I got to find me somebody..20th Century Fox W/D..£300.00

The Parliaments..Heart Trouble..Golden World..W/D..£250.00

Jan Jones..Independant woman..Day-Wood..£200.00

Walter Jackson..It`s an uphill climb to the bottom..Okeh..W/D with picture sleeve..£75.00

Bobby Hutton..Come see..Phillips..Slight label wear..£120.00

I will accept PayPal but buyer must pay paypals 4% charges. I will also accept cheque/postal order and record will be posted when cheque/postal order has cleared. Cash at recorder delivery.

Thanks for looking

Chris

Social source share

Jimmy Soul Clark..(I`ll be your Champion)I`ll be your winner..Soulhawk..£150.00 £125.00

The Natural Four..I thought you were mine..ABC W/D ..£300.00 £275.00 ON HOLD

Shirley Lawson..One more chance..Backbeat..£175.00 ON HOLD

Teddy Randazzo..You dont need a heart..DCP W/D.(Red X on label)£125.00 £100.00

Luther Ingram..If its all the same to you babe/Exus Track..HIB.(black x on A side) £400.00 £375.00

The Constillations..I didnt know how to..Gemini W/D ..£200.00 £180.00

The Vel-Vets..I got to find me somebody..20th Century Fox W/D..£300.00 £225.00

The Parliaments..Heart Trouble..Golden World..W/D..£250.00 ON HOLD

Jan Jones..Independant woman..Day-Wood..£200.00 £175.00

Walter Jackson..It`s an uphill climb to the bottom..Okeh..W/D with picture sleeve..£75.00 £70.00

Bobby Hutton..Come see..Phillips..Slight label wear..£120.00 ON HOLD

Thanks for looking

Chris

After speaking to someone who knows what the above records are worth i have decided to change some of the prices, Hope i havn`t waisted to much of your time. The changes are now in RED.

I will try and get the scans sorted out today

Chris

Edited by darkhorse01252
Social source share

Jimmy Soul Clark..(I`ll be your Champion)I`ll be your winner..Soulhawk..£150.00 £125.00

The Natural Four..I thought you were mine..ABC W/D ..£300.00 £275.00 ON HOLD

Shirley Lawson..One more chance..Backbeat..£175.00 ON HOLD

Teddy Randazzo..You dont need a heart..DCP W/D.(Red X on label)£125.00 £100.00

Luther Ingram..If its all the same to you babe/Exus Track..HIB.(black x on A side) £400.00 £375.00

The Constillations..I didnt know how to..Gemini W/D ..£200.00 £180.00

The Vel-Vets..I got to find me somebody..20th Century Fox W/D..£300.00 £225.00

The Parliaments..Heart Trouble..Golden World..W/D..£250.00 ON HOLD

Jan Jones..Independant woman..Day-Wood..£200.00 £175.00

Walter Jackson..It`s an uphill climb to the bottom..Okeh..W/D with picture sleeve..£75.00 £70.00 SOLD

Bobby Hutton..Come see..Phillips..Slight label wear..£120.00 ON HOLD

Thanks for looking

Chris

After speaking to someone who knows what the above records are worth i have decided to change some of the prices, Hope i havn`t waisted to much of your time. The changes are now in RED.

I will try and get the scans sorted out today

Chris

SUNDAY UPDATE.FEW ON HOLD

Edited by darkhorse01252
Social source share

Anyone want to swop/trade with any of the following records. Im after Commands,Hey its love (backbeat) Admirations,Dont leave me. (one-dareful). Ballads. I can see the love.(Vee-Jay or Wee) Betty Moorer. Speed up. (Wand). Bobby Valentine. Use it before you lose it (Fania) Have for swaps George smith. Jimmy soul clark, Teddy Randazzo, Constillations,Collins & collins, Jan Jones. All from above list. Also have a copy of Roy Hamilton, The panic is on MGM &Frank Popp, Hip Teens on Blowup. please pm me if you can help.

Many thanks Chris

Edited by darkhorse01252
Social source share

Anyone want to swop/trade with any of the following records. Im after Commands,Hey its love (backbeat) Admirations,Dont leave me. (one-dareful). Ballads. I can see the love.(Vee-Jay or Wee) Betty Moorer. Speed up. (Wand). Bobby Valentine. Use it before you lose it (Fania) Have for swaps George smith. Jimmy soul clark, Teddy Randazzo, Constillations,Collins & collins, Jan Jones. All from above list. Also have a copy of Roy Hamilton, The panic is on MGM &Frank Popp, Hip Teens on Blowup. please pm me if you can help.

Many thanks Chris

Hi Chris, I have all them you want but i dont want none of the Kak you trying to pass on just good old hard cash but then again i dont think i want to part with mine :(

good luck though cos your finally getting some good taste to your collection :rolleyes:

Social source share

Hi Chris, I have all them you want but i dont want none of the Kak you trying to pass on just good old hard cash but then again i dont think i want to part with mine :lol:

good luck though cos your finally getting some good taste to your collection :shades:

I wouldnt want any of them from your collection mate as i heard you only collect boots :lol:

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert