Oh No

• Replies 21
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Brad only got two copies of Lester Tipton. Came from an old friend of Lou Beatty.

That'll be his old friend "Unlucky Alf"

UA: 'Hi Lou, mind if I take a couple of copies of the same title to keep on the shelf and not play, for the next 40 odd years'

LB: 'No problem, take a couple of copies of Lester Typton from that pile of 500 over there; it's sold naff all so they'll not be missed'

UA: If you don't mind Lou, I'll take two of the Masqueraders "A Family", I'm sure they be worth $7000 + a piece in 42 years time'

........................bugger!

Social source share

That'll be his old friend "Unlucky Alf"

UA: 'Hi Lou, mind if I take a couple of copies of the same title to keep on the shelf and not play, for the next 40 odd years'

LB: 'No problem, take a couple of copies of Lester Typton from that pile of 500 over there; it's sold naff all so they'll not be missed'

UA: If you don't mind Lou, I'll take two of the Masqueraders "A Family", I'm sure they be worth $7000 + a piece in 42 years time'

........................bugger!

:D:):P:lol: :lol: :lol::g:

nice one PML

the g man

Social source share

• 2 months later...

https://cgi.ebay.com/Old-Clara-Hardy-45-Nor...A1%7C240%3A1318

This isn't looking good is it, its a cry for help to clear that hall way his wife wants back.

they stopped listing it at 99cents after a few people (myself included) won it for less than $150. I couldn't believe how long it stayed at that price, literally every time for at least a few dozen times people bid it up higher.

Social source share

they stopped listing it at 99cents after a few people (myself included) won it for less than $150. I couldn't believe how long it stayed at that price, literally every time for at least a few dozen times people bid it up higher.

https://www.popsike.com/php/quicksearch.php...rice&thumbs=

That's 66 copies documented just on Popsike alone...how long before these stop selling and come down to $50?

"I have come across a couple of these records and will be selling them" hmm, for a couple read, more than a couple... :wave:

Edited by J-Brew
Social source share

https://www.popsike.com/php/quicksearch.php...rice&thumbs=

That's 66 copies documented just on Popsike alone...how long before these stop selling and come down to $50?

"I have come across a couple of these records and will be selling them" hmm, for a couple read, more than a couple... :D

well like I said, i couldn't believe how every time it came up some other random person bid it up to $150 (a couple of the same people also were bidding but I swear ultimately a different person was winning each time). i still see people successfully selling it here for 150 pounds, not everybody buys off ebay I guess

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert