Gloria Shannon

francis t

Just thought forum members might like to know we have pressed some issue copies of our great Gloria Shannon release (Not just my opinion -See the reviews).We have them at www.realsiderecords.co.uk and other dealers have received copies.I notice the demo label copies are already changing hands at a premium, but the issues look great.

Big thanks to everybody who has supported this release.

cheers

francis t

realside records

ps All the demos of Walter Thomas -Hold on to the Blues have sold out.We will press issues if demand builds up.Hear it on the Download Section of our web site.

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest matt tees

Just thought forum members might like to know we have pressed some issue copies of our great Gloria Shannon release (Not just my opinion -See the reviews).We have them at www.realsiderecords.co.uk and other dealers have received copies.I notice the demo label copies are already changing hands at a premium, but the issues look great.

cheers

francis t

realside records

ps All the demos of Walter Thomas -Hold on to the Blues have sold out.We will press issues if demand builds up.Hear it on the Download Section of our web site.

Thanks Glen & Terry for your brilliant work at Realside, and thanks for the acetate of Gloria Shannon which I got off you 5 years ago and have played it to many empty floors in the past and now it will have it's day, a stunning release of a truely exceptional slab of SOUL!!

Social source share

A superb track that was the subject of discussion on the OVO thread earlier today Francis, as it happens.

Think you're doing a great job mate and good to see some of your releases on the wall of my local Record Shop the other day - which I promptly liberated!

:rolleyes:

Sean

... And probably one of THE very best arguments for playing unissued/first issued (whatever the year of issue) recordings on the rare soul scene. 'Rare' as in totally unissued and not for the work of Francis / Paul Mooney/ Garry Cape et al we wouldn't even bloody hear the things let alone someone sticking their neck out and putting their money where their mouth is.

Rich

Social source share

cheers

francis t

realside records

gloria shannon record is just great got my copy thanks for putting this great unreleased stuff on vinyl keep unearthing those gems

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert