O.v.o And C.r.&.p Venues

Steve G

Guest andrew bin

If there was such a book, Harry, it would be interesting to know who wrote it, who made the rules and who they consulted. And who they were "elected" by.

I don't remember voting for anyone to make rules that I should abide by. And I can't expect others to live by my rules.

I'm not a rebel but some rules are made to be broken.

So I'm told.

:D

Paul

i know who wote it the Soul Taliban, you dont have to vote for them :thumbsup:

Social source share

Is this supposed to be in the OVO topic?

no ..it isn't soz...thought i would start a new one ...the ovo topic is just going round in circles ..all u hear is which is best format to play ...nothing about the artists...and without them u don't have anything .

Social source share

If you think I'm the one who was patronising, then I don't think you know what the word means.

After all, you're the one who was trying to tell me that my posting wasn't relevant. And you're the one who somehow managed to read things which hadn't been written or even implied.

I'm still bewildered.

Paul

Join the club paul ive had the same problem :thumbsup:

Social source share

Yes this is very true! . Maybe these DJ bores and critics are hiding behind the fact, that they spin OV ?

ps. Never played or purchased a bootleg in my life! :thumbsup:

:D , What about the EMS dayer, you played at least 4 boots, 2 carvers and i am almost certain you tried to ram an 8 track cassette (boot) onto the decks, i even told you to take a walk with me..but you insisted that you held the higher moral ground, and that i was no more than a filthy northerner with attitude...................OR DID I JUST IMAGINE IT ALL ..Simon :lol:

Brett

Social source share

Funny you should say that - heard a spin for Lester Tipton last year and it sounded such an awful copy - like a carver had been cut from a cassette or something. We all agreed, that ain't an original - it sounds so awful.

Could very well have been a real one Steve i bought one years ago and thought it was a little muffled when i got a Grapevine copy it was the same wonder if they did them of the original

Social source share

no ..it isn't soz...thought i would start a new one ...the ovo topic is just going round in circles ..all u hear is which is best format to play ...nothing about the artists...and without them u don't have anything .

But the point of the ovo topic is exactly that....play original vinyl or not............?

You are missing the point...............me thinks

Social source share

I think I said it was nothing to do with format or O.V.O. Just didn't appeal for a variety of reasons. Did enjoy some do over in Barnsley run by Geordie Johnson a while back but it shut down soon after. No doubt similar playlists too but who knows what it is that actually makes for an enjoyable night. Down to individual preferences I guess, and I don't just mean playlists.

ROD

Rod, The Friendship Soul Nights In Barnsley, (Run by myself & Geordie) hasn't shut down, The original pub venue has closed but we have re-located and are still operating.

Seem to recall you came over with that Bicknell character :thumbup: , glad you enjoyed and youre welcome back anytime! OVO of course Next do is November.

Regards

M.

Social source share

Guess without the records the artists would'nt have much either :unsure:

Vinyl topic going round in circles :thumbup:

Social source share

:thumbup: , What about the EMS dayer, you played at least 4 boots, 2 carvers and i am almost certain you tried to ram an 8 track cassette (boot) onto the decks, i even told you to take a walk with me..but you insisted that you held the higher moral ground, and that i was no more than a filthy northerner with attitude...................OR DID I JUST IMAGINE IT ALL ..Simon :unsure:

Brett

laugh.gif:ohmy:

Social source share

But the point of the ovo topic is exactly that....play original vinyl or not............?

You are missing the point...............me thinks

school days are over ..if we wanna play a different format ,as long as its the original artists we will play it..people go to some ovo events and finnish up walking out because some of the music is to slow or not even been heard before...people go there to dance and not spend most of the night sat on their butts...they go out to enjoy themselfs,he finnished up going to another event not that far away and for 2 straight hrs none stop on the dancefloor...

Social source share

This is just another aspect to the same topic, I'm going to merge it with the ongoing thread - we get enough repeats of this debate without having two threads running at the same time! :thumbup:

Social source share

Guest Matt Male

people go to some ovo events and finnish up walking out because some of the music is to slow or not even been heard before...

People who walk out because they haven't heard the music before can f**k off and never come back in my opinon.

That's why i go anywhere these days and that's why i scribbled down three more wants on Saturday.

Edited by Matt Male
Social source share

Guest Soultown andy

Well this has been interestin at the end of the day this site is full of people who have a vested intrest in one club or another with the odd exception,and wether u agree on music policy format start times or owt else u can think of to argue about a lot of these clubs will fall by the wayside, because not enough people think they are worth visitin.Just because a hand ful of m8s on here do multiple posts if 20 and 30 people is all you are attractin that should tell you everythjng you need to know,that said theirs a few on here dont rate us so maybe we will be the next to go :thumbup: .

Social source share

That can be easily solved by an OVO DJ , Ian .........

They take their own pair of styli , and use them whilst they are doing thier set .......

Not a farcical idea , as I know several DJs who do this ........

Malc Burton

i dont think i have seen a billy woods that is'nt already wrecked :thumbup:

mark

Social source share

Guest Fatius Bumius

school days are over ..if we wanna play a different format ,as long as its the original artists we will play it..people go to some ovo events and finnish up walking out because some of the music is to slow or not even been heard before...people go there to dance and not spend most of the night sat on their butts...they go out to enjoy themselfs,he finnished up going to another event not that far away and for 2 straight hrs none stop on the dancefloor...

laugh.gif Is that an admission you play boots ? Original artist, well yeah, is there any other ? Karaoke soul singers ?? Wether it be boot/carver/cd/pressing/tape, it's a copy of the original artists material is it not ? Or have you got a Top Of The Pops LP of Wigan classics? If you will be playing boots at your new venue at Upton put ya name down on the C.r.&.p venue list. :unsure:

As for the dancers who leave because the tempos too slow, or never heard a song before, ooooer.

Sure if Shirley Ellis - Soul Time hit the decks that they know every bar/breve/semi-breve/crochet/quaver/break and chord too, every hop, skip, backdrop and clap too, they may have stayed a bit longer :thumbup:

.....and if you've not heard a tune before, stick around a bit longer, it may grow on you :ohmy:

Edited by Fatius Bumius
Social source share

please explain to me if a track has never been issued or only issued on a CD and you have it cut on to carver how is it ov :thumbup:

don't you ever get paid for djing :unsure:

i personaly don't have problem with this, i just cant see how this can be ov it's an unissued track copied on to a carver

Dont worry about it Paul, cant be arsed............if I have to explain, you obviously dont get it.............

Russ

Edited by Russ Vickers
Social source share

People who walk out because they haven't heard the music before can f**k off and never come back in my opinon.

That's why i go anywhere these days and that's why i scribbled down three more wants on Saturday.

Give that man a round of applause............my god, common sense prevails........its what the entire scene was/is/should be based on & now people who still hold these ethics close are ridiculed, mocked, accused of being in the secret Police & any number of other accusations.........I some times wonder if entering into these debates is really worth it, I feel that I always come out looking badly, all I want to do is uphold what are after all the corner stones of the Rare Soul scene, these things havn't just been made up over night you know........I actually find it difficult to beleive that people would actually question the reasoning, but then of course if you dont play OVO you would do wouldnt you :thumbup: .

Russ

Edited by Russ Vickers
Social source share

Could very well have been a real one Steve i bought one years ago and thought it was a little muffled when i got a Grapevine copy it was the same wonder if they did them of the original

I have an orig Ted, and I know the orig isn't brilliant - this one was well down on volume and the treble was right up - as I say sounded like cut off of a casette. Steve

Social source share

Soul Taliban

Ha ha haven't heard this expression for at least a month. :thumbup:

Agree there are some DULLARDS who hide behind original vinyl.

For the fourth time - Have no problem with unissued stuff being replayed - all these guys not active on the sex northern soul scene who are asking loads of questions on this - yes unissued stuff is fine to play ...... whatever format....

What we are talking about is DJs who are LAZY and UNIMAGINATIVE and cannot string a set together without resorting to boots and lookey likey pressings.

Without being dullards

Social source share

Steve you are a brave man, you have taken on the mantle in a battle that is about as winnable as Tottenham now winning the Premiership.

Hi Jocko I have never ducked a challenge, and believe in what I believe in. I think there is more chance of Spurs winning the Premiership btw :thumbup:

Social source share

:thumbup::unsure:

Pretty much sums up how I feel about it as well, I always want to hear new sounds it's what keeps the whole thing fresh and interesting.

Social source share

Guest andrew bin

Dont worry about it Paul, cant be arsed............if I have to explain, you obviously dont get it.............

Russ

i'm not worried and i'm not paul i'm just interested in this ovo thread or should it be "ovo with some exceptions"

Social source share

Well this has been interestin at the end of the day this site is full of people who have a vested intrest in one club or another with the odd exception,and wether u agree on music policy format start times or owt else u can think of to argue about a lot of these clubs will fall by the wayside, because not enough people think they are worth visitin.Just because a hand ful of m8s on here do multiple posts if 20 and 30 people is all you are attractin that should tell you everythjng you need to know,that said theirs a few on here dont rate us so maybe we will be the next to go :thumbup: .

WELL put andy

Social source share

Well said that man . In a nutshell I think

Social source share

Some nice cheapies on the list, but there are 15 that i used in my early sets and i have not done any DJing for 25 years.

and your point is ??? it wasnt meant to be a cutting edge list of unknowns, i posted it up to demonstrate that there are records out there that can be purchased for the same price as boots, whether you played them 25 years ago is totally irrelevant

Social source share

Guest Fatius Bumius

Folks do walk out, and have walked out only recent in Notts. yes.gif

A group of 5, went to one do, left after 15 minutes. Venue played underplayed stuff, all OVO, good music, and not 100mph Wigan classics and boots of the latest biggies all night, so the group of 5 travelled further to get their fix. They paid to get in, they stayed for an hour, had the odd dance or two. One of them stood at the edge of the dancefloor taking the pi&& out of anything that wasn't 100mph, any R&B/early soul got a mocking, and any 70's/crossover as well took a bit of a pi&& take. He was beginning to wind me up!! To be honest, the night consisted mainly of 85%+ oldies (minimum) so they should have known some of the tunes.

Now this crowd of 5 are folks who give the impression they went to Wigan, dress the part of a Wigan dancer but weren't prepared to give a soul do a chance, all they wanted to do was dance dance dance....I know a song about that :ohmy: If the dancefloor wasn't theirs for the whole 5 hours they didn't want to know.

Guess is they travelled further, found another soul-do playing this weeks top sellers from the Soulon boots/reissue section and felt quite at home. :unsure: That just about sums up local wannabee DJ's play boxes up :thumbup: I'd sooner hear a carver of some unissued stuff than a bloody boot of Pat & The Blenders, Ruby Andrews or Jo Jama!!

https://www.soulon45.co.uk/toptensellingreissues_106264.html

Social source share

Who did?

Social source share

Absolutely bang on Matt. Reminds me of the kind of people who always go to Benidorm on Holiday; same hotel, year in year out because its what they know.

Social source share

and your point is ??? it wasnt meant to be a cutting edge list of unknowns, i posted it up to demonstrate that there are records out there that can be purchased for the same price as boots, whether you played them 25 years ago is totally irrelevant

Nobody said that your list was unknows, i was just saying that they have been around as long as the played to death oldies, and most punters who go to local soul nights only want played out oldies.

EG I want to a birthday do a few weeks ago in Burnley Dave Fergie (veep) played some great stuff hardly anyone dancing.

Next DJ first record f++kin Interplay dancefloor packed!

I think everbody knows you can buy good records cheaper than alot pressings that are about.

I blame care in the commuity for the price some people pay for a 85p boot.

Edited by davetay
Social source share

i'm not worried and i'm not paul i'm just interested in this ovo thread or should it be "ovo with some exceptions"

Look ...............you know very well what's being spoken about here, but I'll give you the benifit of the doubt & go through it all again...........unissued material is acceptable on any format for DJing..............now you may want to make some big issue out of this, I dont know.............I dont know how you feel about these things, however, it appears to me that its the DJ/promoters that play & allow these things to be played that seem to have the most objections to OVO............dont you think that says something in its self :unsure::thumbup: ............

Russ

Social source share

I have to say James' use of the word dullard is frighteningly accurate, and serious note should be taken.

It seems that the dullards originated in Boetia, in central Greece, not far from the ancient city of Thebes. These hapless people were so abjectly dim, that their sheer dullness apparently blighted crops, causing widespread famine and pestilence in the region. At the height of the Byzantine period, they had successfully established themselves in Philistia, earning themselves the derisory term of philistine, i.e. to be culturally ignorant in the extreme.

By the middle ages they had successfully penetrated the upper echelons of the growing religious reform movements of 14th century, almost supplanting their far brighter comrades, the lollards, stern followers of John Wycliffe who gave us the first English translation of the Bible. Their mind-numbing determination took them across the Atlantic Ocean with the Pilgrim Fathers, where they infiltrated Boston high society in the 18th and 19th centuries. The secret of their power and success is their apparent insensibility to blows, bring a mallet down on their head and they'll respond with a smile and disarming compliment. James knows more than he's letting on.

Edited by macca
Social source share

I have to say James' use of the word dullard is frighteningly accurate, and serious note should be taken.

It seems that the dullards originated in Boetia, in central Greece, not far from the ancient city of Thebes. These hapless people were so abjectly dim, that their sheer dullness apparently blighted crops, causing widespread famine and pestilence in the region. At the height of the Byzantine period, they had successfully established themselves in Philistia, earning themselves the derisory term of philistine, i.e. to be culturally ignorant in the extreme.

By the middle ages they had successfully penetrated the upper echelons of the growing religious reform movements of 14th century, almost supplanting their far brighter comrades, the lollards, stern followers of John Wycliffe who gave us the first English translation of the Bible. Their mind-numbing determination took them across the Atlantic Ocean with the Pilgrim Fathers, where they infiltrated Boston high society in the 18th and 19th centuries. The secret of their power and success is their apparent insensibility to blows, bring a mallet down on their head and they'll respond with a smile and disarming compliment. James knows more than he's letting on.

When did some of them become DJs Macca? :thumbup:

Social source share

Nobody said that your list was unknows, i was just saying that they have been around as long as the played to death oldies, and most punters who go to local soul nights only want played out oldies.

EG I want to a birthday do a few weeks ago in Burnley Dave Fergie (veep) played some great stuff hardly anyone dancing.

Next DJ first record f++kin Interplay dancefloor packed!

I think everbody knows you can buy good records cheaper than alot pressings that are about.

I blame care in the commuity for the price some people pay for a 85p boot.

Are ya meanin Roman's Do. I was one of the few who danced to some of Dave's set. Thought his set was brill. I love ta hear stuff I don't know or never hear.

Suz

x

Edited by suzannek
Social source share

When did some of them become DJs Macca? :D

I know not Steve, I thought you might be able to tell me.

The tom, dick and harry scenario hadn't quite kicked

in when I made my move to spain in late 1991. :)

The historical re-enactment societies were still very much

limited to Marston Moor and Sedgehill. More's the pity...

Social source share

I know not Steve, I thought you might be able to tell me.

The tom, dick and harry scenario hadn't quite kicked

in when I made my move to spain in late 1991. :D

The historical re-enactment societies were still very much

limited to Marston Moor and Sedgehill. More's the pity...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm the easy answer would be to blame the the proliferation of venues that sprung up in the late 90s to meet the new demand for northern soul. Those dullard DJs probably settled in shortly after.

Social source share

Does'nt it ever get boring , going over the same old C.R.A.P ??? You will find that if you ask MOST punters , the ones who dont collect or dj , that they dont give a toss what a paticular record is on , they just go to dance and have a good time. w , luv Di xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :D

I am not a DJ but I'm Hezbollah when it comes to OVO. I've always been suspsicious of this idea that 'punters' who dance are different from collectors. I have a huge rare soul collection and like to dance when I'm out but if a DJ played off a bootleg and be off like a shot. At Wigan the soul-media used to use the term "the brut-soaked masses" which i though was patronising, it implied that people who danced had no taste and no ability to be discerening about music or labels etc. Rubbish. Whether is danicing or rummaging through boxes, OVO everytime.

Social source share

:P Is that an admission you play boots ? Original artist, well yeah, is there any other ? Karaoke soul singers ?? Wether it be boot/carver/cd/pressing/tape, it's a copy of the original artists material is it not ? Or have you got a Top Of The Pops LP of Wigan classics? If you will be playing boots at your new venue at Upton put ya name down on the C.r.&.p venue list. :)

As for the dancers who leave because the tempos too slow, or never heard a song before, ooooer.

Sure if Shirley Ellis - Soul Time hit the decks that they know every bar/breve/semi-breve/crochet/quaver/break and chord too, every hop, skip, backdrop and clap too, they may have stayed a bit longer :D

.....and if you've not heard a tune before, stick around a bit longer, it may grow on you :lol:

Stick around, I don't think so, thats the last thing these folks will do, I suspect that it is more a case of 'in it for the money' play what you like on the format you like, keep it to what you know, as somebody said about Benidorm, and keep the punters happy with playing what they know from the 2 months worth of trips to Wigan back in the 70ts, if they ever went, besides who wants to fork out £20.00 on a record when you can get the same downloaded of the internet for nowt.

For me the whole essence of the N/S scene was to discover new and rare soul music. For some the ss is no more than what joe public does each day in listening to the oldies radio stations and just as boring.

Besides there are plenty of slow N/S tracks that we dance to that were big on the scene back in the day, don't see em walking out on those.

Chris

Edited by bridget
Social source share

Guest James Trouble

Cheers Macca, I was worried that had gone over most people's heads... :D

"The dullard's envy of brilliant men is always assuaged by the suspicion that they will come to a bad end".

And I am afraid that unless we clamp down on them, expose them and hit them with large mallets they will destroy what it is that makes this "thing" brilliant and not just a piece of history. Really, these people's envy of what wonders this scene produces is so great that they plot and scheme to destroy it and replace it with a sad, pathetic and frankly useless copy of it's former self, with no importance or significant social value.

These dullards need to be weeded out, starved of any oxygen they may have at the moment and the mavericks and free radicals should be given the total support of all who believe in the importance of this "thing". Give these mavericks the support and the network, I say. Sod the dullards, sweep them away, ridicule them, shout at them on microphones untill they leave the building and if that fails hit them with sticks, drop nails at their feet and trip them up as they dance to the dullard theme tunes.

Hear me?

Edited by James Trouble
Social source share

Well this has been interestin at the end of the day this site is full of people who have a vested intrest in one club or another with the odd exception,and wether u agree on music policy format start times or owt else u can think of to argue about a lot of these clubs will fall by the wayside, because not enough people think they are worth visitin.Just because a hand ful of m8s on here do multiple posts if 20 and 30 people is all you are attractin that should tell you everythjng you need to know,that said theirs a few on here dont rate us so maybe we will be the next to go :D .

Whilst I agree with the general point Andy is making, for the purposes of this thread there is no connection at all between those clubs that may or not fall by the wayside and those that play boots. In fact the way I've interpreted some of the comments on here it would seem that the oldies orientated any format will do nights are doing very nicely thank you and in some people's opinion diverting punters away from going to other clubs which may play OVO and tend to think of themselves as offering something different. That some of the latter clubs will close is not in doubt but if there is a real committment there to run a night many will survive on lower attendances than they deserve.

I think it's pretty self-evident that the format is not the concern but how to attract the oldies only punter into those nights where the scene didn't end in 1981. Obviously that's gonna be nigh to impossible if the attitude is to walk out if unfamiliar with the music played.These same people didn't walk out on their first ever foray into Northern so Christ knows what's going on there, as the 60's stuff now is basically the same as then albeit slightly more midtempo at times. I can see however that an over-reliance on the R&B end may put the oldies guys off as IMO it has little connection to the traditional Northern sound in the same way as say a newer 45 like the Parliaments has.

So unless the OVO nights are willing to accomodate that mindset, and Im sure the majority of guys reading this thread now could play a 100% Torch/Wigan OVO stomper set or those 70's 45s popular back then which all appear to appeal today, then it's not gonna happen. I mean why should promoters and dj's compromise their views and passion merely to fill a venue when the oldies crowd want to hear 100% oldies. There seems little room for manoeuvre there.

Jocko seemed to be suggesting that the abundance of local do's are detrimental to the scene as a whole and taking numbers away from attending allnighters he deemed as progressive. Im not sure if he mentioned Middleton but when I was there it was pretty rammed and there were plenty of do's on that night around the country so Im not so sure that argument holds up. Nor do I necessarily think that a local do cannot be as progressive as a nighter. Of course it can!! That there is no real focal point perhaps now with Butch as Levine or Searling is very true, although it could be argued that those allnighters pulling in the crowds are doing very well without him as resident, but I think Paul hit it on the head when he said that some of us can't be arsed with nighters anymore. Old age [im 56 now] and smoking outside at 4am in the rain and cold has kinda put a damper on it for me.

Probably be regarded as a heretic but I do think good local clubs are very important and in tandem with the nighters can be instrumental in providing a wider range of music to avoid the nostalgia trap. I mentioned the Friendship which didn't appear to feature second class sounds by third rate dj's. Who they were,no idea due to the rampant in-breeding in Yorkshire where everybody looks pretty much the same to us clean-limbed lithe Lancashire dwellers.

I don't think there is an answer to all this but I do know thrashing around for someone to blame and alighting on the head of some poor bloke playing boots to an oldies crowd is completely pointless. Im sure those people have made an informed choice based on their own preferences and it's just petty to to criticise because it doesn't coincide with our own.

ROD

Edited by modernsoulsucks
Social source share

Guest andrew bin

Look ...............you know very well what's being spoken about here, but I'll give you the benifit of the doubt & go through it all again...........unissued material is acceptable on any format for DJing..............now you may want to make some big issue out of this, I dont know.............I dont know how you feel about these things, however, it appears to me that its the DJ/promoters that play & allow these things to be played that seem to have the most objections to OVO............dont you think that says something in its self :g::D ............

Russ

who said i had objections about ov, I'm just making a point a few on here say ovo, but it's alright to have carvers of unisued tracks, LP tracks, copies of expensive originals that are to valuable to play, like i said i earlier i don't have a problem with this in fact i think it's a good idea but at the end of the day these are copies not ov stop deluding yourselves :lol:

and as for the nights i promote just look at the dj's on my flyer's, why would i pay a dj and on some occasions put them up in hotels then have them play boots :lol: (good comedy writes it's self) this McCarthy style of finger pointing doesn't bother me one bit in fact it makes me laugh, it's getting more like Monty python sketch by the minute :lol: this thread seems to be all about a few dj's putting their hands up and saying book me book me i only play ov or my mates doo is great they only play ov :P

if a dj i booked asked me to supply a cd player so he could play some unreleased stuff i would be more than happy to supply one :)

if some people want to go to doos that only play cd's or boots tapes or what ever it doesn't bother me in slightest i hope they enjoy themselves, the Marjory of people on the soul scene are far form stupid and know what doos are good and what are shite they don't need lists

just my humble opinion

Social source share

thanks chrissie, i know we play 100% OVO and can sleep compfortably at night, see you soon

You dont play 100% OVO, i dont know how you can come on here and lie about this, honesty is the best policy if you want everyones respect, as a promotor you should know better than to fob the public off to make false advertisement just to promote another sub standard night in Hitchin. Mark my words, everyone who attends your so called OVO nights will be waiting to catch you out, you know why ? Coz they can :D

Social source share

Okay here's a question. I sometimes go to the Broughton airbus club where Sam has a residency with Brian Eliis in North Wales. They play genuine across the board (Sam is the resident so you can take what you want from that) and the punters are all mainly local. Sam plays records there that I hear him play at several other venues including allniters that might be considered to play more underplayed/rare stuff. The punters at Broughton dance to new stuff that Sam and co play as they hear it every month and get to like it. I've seen my father in law dance to anything from the Ultimates to Neo to the OJays in ths space of an hour.

So what I'm saying is that I don't think everybody is as blinkered as some people think :) Oldies lovers may not like a night of very rare underplayed stuff but play the odd classic and some of them will stay and get to like the other stuff. Some older people can be very nostalgic about music, they just need a bit of a nudge :D

Social source share

Having read through this thread again i have come to the conclussion that 99% of the people on it are either dj's (myself included) or promotors (myself included) and nobody is going to list their venue as c.r.a.p. .So come on people prove me wrong and own up. As i have stated before this does not bother me in the slightest as i always play ovo but i do think that the dance floor is one of the most important aspects of any northern soul night wheather at a local small club venue or a big all-nighter.

But again this is only my opinion, and i could be wrong (again)

Edited by Gogs
Social source share

Having read through this thread again i have come to the conclussion that 99% of the people on it are either dj's (myself included) or promotors (myself included) and nobody is going to list their venue as c.r.a.p. .So come on people prove me wrong and own up. As i have stated before this does not bother me in the slightest as i always play ovo but i do think that the dance floor is one of the most important aspects of any northern soul night wheather at a local small club venue or a big all-nighter.

But again this is only my opinion, and i could be wrong (again)

Totally agree with you about the dancefloor :D i am a dj and promoter, but i consider myself first and foremost a dancer. So the dancefloor is very important imo aswell. :)

JB xxxKTFxxx

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!