Carl Holmes

Guest t o t s s c

• Replies 9
  • Views 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I know this doesn't actually help your quest but i've had this record for years (first heard it on a dodgy compilation l.p. that a mate of mine brought back from the U.S.). Always loved both sides of the record but always too scared to play it out. I heard it at a Middleton allnighter recently and it just blew me away hearing it being played on a decent system in the right environment etc. Out of interest, what is it's current value? Hope you find a copy soon, you've got good taste :lol:

Social source share

Brilliant record thumbup.gif . Storming soul with attitude and as mentioned previously sounds awesome over a big system.

Have played it in my (very occasional) DJ spots for last few months and it never fails to get a great reaction. Get yourself to Rugby on Saturday cos i'll be playing it in the freestyle room there.

But £1,000 never. Picked up a copy from here a few weeks back for a friend and then managed to source another spare copy which I had in my sales box for £200 (no PMs please, it's sold).

But if someone with shed loads of cash wants to pay a cool £1k for a nice minty copy then let me know because at that price you can have mine :lol:

Adam.

Social source share

Guest t.o.t.s.s.c

I know this doesn't actually help your quest but i've had this record for years (first heard it on a dodgy compilation l.p. that a mate of mine brought back from the U.S.). Always loved both sides of the record but always too scared to play it out. I heard it at a Middleton allnighter recently and it just blew me away hearing it being played on a decent system in the right environment etc. Out of interest, what is it's current value? Hope you find a copy soon, you've got good taste wink.gif

you could help me out by selling me your copy

Social source share

Guest t.o.t.s.s.c

That's right Rich.

About 10 years ago.

Paid only a couple of quid for mine, donkeys years ago, but think a couple of hundred seems right, now.

Sean

spot on

Social source share

Source Advert